New Case...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Uh huh! I agree....I don't know why some people kept thinking that he was the one that took us here to Amercia...But he DIDN"T people...The Amercian were the ONE that TOOK us here....And I DON'T know why people TREAT him as a goddes...Cause He AINT....He's EATING out of those PEOPLE who treat him like GODDES....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Never liked the guy...after what I read about him and organization getting sued for not using their grants properly...supposely, they were suppose to use the money for some sort of development for this program, but it never happened...I forgot all the details...

About 7 years ago, my dance group and I had to perform in honor of his presence at some Hmong event thingy in Merced...ugh!!! It's so freaking irritating at the new years when he'll show up and all the old g's are squeezing in to see his bald ass...I never paid any attention...it's just when those people who are so eager to see him race to get there first and they'll bumped into me...freaking LOOSERS!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i know huh? my parents make me and my sisters greet him at new year.. hellooo? is he god? not really. what has he done for us? nothing.

but yeah. why is he siding with the white lady? if he isn't hiding something about the people in thailand.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nkaujhmooblauj...are you serious? haha...did you and your sister have to do that respectful thingy where you join your hands together and bow your head down...you know how Thai people do it? I remember all these old ladies doing it and I was like OMG...

Oh...and by the way...that picture of you in the Laotian outfit is very very very nice...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
thanks. eheh. excuse me for my fatness tho. ehehe... i do work at mickey ds. so its hard to lose weight.

anywaise. back to the topic. yeah. me and my sisters had to do it a couple of years back. but then when we heard that they were trying to assassinate him and all. we were like.."fuck that... he's gonna get shot and we have to go greet him?" ehehe. so we stopped. and he stopped coming now too. so i aint trippin. and i never bowed my head to him. hehehe. i never will.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i never met him so honestly i don't have a very BIG opinion....

but my dad seems to have a lot of support for him....i do respect him in all ways since I was taught to do so...but he really doesn't seem to be doing much anyways....I always ask my dad what General Vang Pao is doing and everytime my dad answers "he's fighting for the Hmong......etc." but you know...i'm like...."i don't see any changes."

i'd love it if we had a land we could call OUR land...but too bad that'll probably never happen, though I don't doubt it...whatever...

with hmoob 18....i don't really give a $hit about them....their law about the marriage thing already turned me against them so whatever....

pyh

sarNie Elites
Forget about Vang Pao getting back Laos. There's no way in hell him and his little troop of guerilla resistants gonna be able to win the communist and get Laos. The only way we will ever get Laos back is if the U.S. or other powerful country goes in and start war and win (just like IRAQ). But of course, the U.S. ain't gonna go there just for Laos. Laos is such a poor country where it has nothing to benefit the U.S. Vang Pao is all talk to extort money from any hmongs that are stupid enough to give him free money. All the Hmong and Hmong children being killed in Laos in the mountains and are in hiding, that's all Vang Pao's fault. They are his guerilla resistants fighting trying to get back Laos. So please, don't even say that they were mistreated by the Communist Lao government. If I were the Laos government and all these secret resistance groups are trying to do things to destroy my country and trying to take over territories one at a time, I'D FIND THEM ALL AND KILL THEM OFF TOO!!!!

I thought Laura Xiong was the lady that her Vietnamese boyfriend murdered her husband and got put in jail. It must be a different Laura.
Don't know what the issue between him and vang pao is about though.

slee00

sarNie Adult
pyh said:
I thought Laura Xiong was the lady that her Vietnamese boyfriend murdered her husband and got put in jail. It must be a different Laura.
Don't know what the issue between him and vang pao is about though.
[post="134805"][/post]​

This is a different Laura Xiong...This Laura Xiong is into politic but she actually fighting against General Vang Pao....she went to help the homng out when the Thai dug out the graves in Thailand...she was there helping and talking with the UN and Thai government when the Hmong people in Thailand got transfer back to Laos and the Laos government refused their entry...She wasand is still there fighting for them.....If General Vang pao is so powerful, where was he when all those Hmong people have no where to go? There still about 5000 Hmong people including children sleeping along the river somewhere in Laos or Thailand with no housing nor food,,,where is he???? I dont see him stick out his neck for any of them! Bravo for Laura Xiong! Atleast she traveled to London to speak with UN president regarding the issue! That is what i call I leader! A leader lead by action....not by meaningless words!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I just disrespect this guy in all ways...dude, he has like 4 wives!!! Freaking JERK!!! I can go on forever criticizing this dude...what the heck!!! I don't even like mentioning his name...haha

neena

sarNie Adult
man!! i hate the hmong ppl from dej dawb! i've been there once, they're mean as hell!! they were going to call the cops on our butts if we didn't get out of their village. all they wanted was money, but we were there to give something to my aunt. they started treatening us and all. i was so pissed off. i was like...let them starve they don't know how to appreciate. <_<

what's hmoob 18? never heard of them. :blink:

I've met GVP twice. my parents go to his functions at lao family sometimes. he's all talks but i wonder can he really bring the hmong ppl their freedom? i think most hmong ppl don't care anymore. we've been told that we are getting laos back too many times. we're tired now.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
RIGHT!!! Why bullsh*t about trying to get back something that isn't iniatially ours...It would be nice to have a place of our own though...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
whoaa....tough world.

okay...first off....i thought this thread was about the case of general vang pao and laura xiong....not the idea of going back to laos. And going back to the real topic....Im a little lost. I wonder what the video contained that made the white girl want to sell it and laura want to protect it. It's fishy to me. And about that whole not feeding and not providing food ..... PSHHHHH!!!! I don't care who it is....NO ONE deserves to starve!!!

And people....tell me you're just kidding when you say that you'd go out and kill people or that you wouldnt care if people died. C'mon....I know you dont really mean that...and im just not talking about the Hmongs...its just people in general. Can you geniunely say that you want people to kill other people and see them die?

Okay...and lastly...going forth to the General Vang Pao talk. I dont really know him cause i never bothered to want to....and honestly....i have no concrete opinion of him. But my dad sure seems to be one of his great supporters and i grew up thinking that he was a good guy. Nevertheless, I dont like to just look at one angle. Anyways....to what some of you guys were saying...its true that some hmong people were not brought here by the chaos of the vietname war.....and that those who fought aside the americans fought their own way to america....BUT....it was General Vang Pao who agreed to co-side with the Americans in the first place. I give him that much credit...even though that one agreement has brought much crisis and bad happenings among us hmongs. And on the other hand...as of now....it DOES seem like he hasnt done anything for us and it doesnt seem like its going to change drastically anytime soon....BUT....there must be a reason why our parents seem to think he's "God." So even if he's done a shitload of nothing to us....he did ALOT of things for our parents. Now now...Im not siding with General Vang Pao or anyone...I just wanted to see if I could sort out some common ground.

-until next time-

Fearless

sarNie Adult
neena said:
man!! i hate the hmong ppl from dej dawb! i've been there once, they're mean as hell!! they were going to call the cops on our butts if we didn't get out of their village. all they wanted was money, but we were there to give something to my aunt. they started treatening us and all. i was so pissed off. i was like...let them starve they don't know how to appreciate. <_<

what's hmoob 18? never heard of them. :blink:

I've met GVP twice. my parents go to his functions at lao family sometimes. he's all talks but i wonder can he really bring the hmong ppl their freedom? i think most hmong ppl don't care anymore. we've been told that we are getting laos back too many times. we're tired now.
[post="134965"][/post]​

Like the others said, Laos was never ours to begin with. GVP already helped the hmong get freedom by helping them come to the US. How much more freedom do you need?

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
i agree with you " Fearless " that Laos was never ours ... i think he's just too dumb to realize it ... he doesn't understand that hmong people are not from Laso they only migrated into Laos only ... if he want Hmong people to have a country of their own ... then he must first find out where Hmong people are from ... cause base on the history that people have reserched on is that Hmong people came from Central Siberia ... not from Laos ...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
get back our country? i thought hmong people orignated in china. ehheh. what a dork. to think laos is our country.

according to the stories i heard and read in books. china is where the hmong originated. then when the hmong king was killed and the chinese married the beautiful queen. they killed her and took over china.

i don't remember where i read it. but it was somewhere online. the chinese scrolls that they have today orignated from the hmongs. and the original ancient hmong characters are VERY similar to the chinese writing. so.. i'm guessing that the hmong people do have their own writing and characters...

and if you ever wonder why your parents or your mom makes you wear the heavy breastplate when you wear hmong clothes. it's representing the hardships that the hmongs had to go through before they earned their independence from being enslaved by the chinese.

--- > back to "mr. general vang pao"

GVP did bring the hmong to the US but he should hold up to his name of being a "hmong leader" and try to help the ones left behind.

it seems that he has forgotten about the ones who are still there in laos or thailand.

and about him having 4 wives. somebody told me that he had more than that. ahaha.. and i thought it was illegal. damn jerk!

sulad

sarNie Adult
All I know that he's BULL to me! And so I agree Laos will NEVER EVER be OURS! Cause we were NEVER EVER from there! *Shook Head* But see, if the AMERCIAN didn't AGREE, we wouldn't be here in the US. So mostly it is the AMERICAN that BROUGHT us here, so I guess I'll just also give him a TINY credit for it too = <_< !

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
nkaujhmooblauj said:
get back our country? i thought hmong people orignated in china. ehheh. what a dork. to think laos is our country.

i don't remember where i read it. but it was somewhere online. the chinese scrolls that they have today orignated from the hmongs. and the original ancient hmong characters are VERY similar to the chinese writing. so.. i'm guessing that the hmong people do have their own writing and characters...

and if you ever wonder why your parents or your mom makes you wear the heavy breastplate when you wear hmong clothes. it's representing the hardships that the hmongs had to go through before they earned their independence from being enslaved by the chinese.

--- > back to "mr. general vang pao"

GVP did bring the hmong to the US but he should hold up to his name of being a "hmong leader" and try to help the ones left behind.

it seems that he has forgotten about the ones who are still there in laos or thailand.

and about him having 4 wives. somebody told me that he had more than that. ahaha.. and i thought it was illegal. damn jerk!
[post="135216"][/post]​
--get back our country? i thought hmong people orignated in china. ehheh. what a dork. to think laos is our country. ---
2: nkaujhmooblauj-->
Am I the dork who you are talking about? Why don't you read my comment a bit better. I never stated that I believe loas was "Hmong country", did I? In my comment I was commenting on how there are people who are still willing to fight to gain a piece of loas...If you've seen the documentary and video of this Chinese-Hmong guy, (he come to the US, and live in oroville, article stated) then you should know what I'm talking about cause it was publish in an american news.

According to your statement you say something about hmong people orginated from China...is there enough evidence to prove that? don't tell me you hear from some hmong scholar (or should I say it was published by some hmong publisher), and believed it easily.

-----according to the stories i heard and read in books. china is where the hmong originated. then when the hmong king was killed and the chinese married the beautiful queen. they killed her and took over china. ------
hard to believed that you actually bring this up...its some myth that were passed from generation to generation...I heard this crap from my parent...you see, what is not written, people tends to exagrated...You know how hard it is to find an actuall novel that will talks about hmong? I dig throught my county library, in books that talks about china, they only mention tribal group, rarely I found the most is about a sentence or one small paragraph about hmong (or so I assumed) in china. I dug through my university's library, and its no difference from the county library...so what evidence that has proof the orgin of hmong? Tell, or recommanded me a novel that will go in detail about this subject and I will purchase it, and apologize to you, in person. Since you live in Cali, I can drive to met you and apologize to you properly (if you recommand website, I'm sorry but many website tends to be inaccurate, I refuse to take that as a source).

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
Re-write: ignore the above comment!

Recommend me the novel that will go in detail about this subject or the text you’ve come across that convenes you in believing strongly in the origin of Hmong and I will purchase it, and apologize to you in person (if the detail are convincing…I’m a reasonable person).

Consider this, what if the tribal people in China wasn’t Hmong? Since they are being ignore by the Chinese government (or should I say have very little care and attention), they just want someone to help, so they consider themselves as Hmong-Chinese, voicing that they are associated with Hmong so that Hmong-American at least care and concern about them, there is that possibilities, right? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

What if these Miao is not Hmong? What if they are Mien? Now all that writing is for nothing right. When a culture is wipe out of history, and there isn’t much writing about them, it hard to side. I did not see enough evidence to say that Hmong are Miao, or are they originate China. I would love to read more about this subject. :) :) :) :) :)