New Case...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Laura Xiong is one the activist fighting for the Hmong Thai in Thailand...she works closely with Dr Pobzeb Vang before he died of Heart attack last year...I believe she took over where he left of...she is very active fighting for human rights especially for the Hmong people...She travels all over with the UN to make sure they hear about the Hmong people and their issues in other countries...

I dont know the new deal with her and General Vang Pao....we will have to wait for rainie vang to come back and tell us whats going on!

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
sorrie haven't reply yet.

It was on station 900 on 6-20-2006. A white girl (forgot her name) and Laura went to dej dawb and record some hmong people. After publishing the video the white girl wants to sell it or whatever. But Laura won't let her. After Laura got choked by the white girl she called the police.

I don't know how the white girl knows general vang pao..i forgot but anyways, she went and talk to general vang pao and now he's against Laura. And hmoob 18 xeem is against Laura too. Now hmoob 18 xeem say to those people at dej dawb that if they're on Laura's side, then hmoob 18 xeem won't be giving them rice or food. Coz you know they always have this fund raiser to help those at dej dawb. I think they're havin another one. And Laura said that if they're just having this fund raiser to support those at dej dawb then Laura lub khoom haum will be happy to help, but if they're just goin to sue her or what ever then it depends on the people who's giving the money.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
About General Vang Pao--> I thank god for him, hmong were able to come to the US, but behind that image he projected, he still wants to fight for Loas to give Hmong a piece of land for Hmong to called it Homeland. For me, I think that is bull shit. There isn't a country who is willing to give up part of thier country just to have other govern it. All the figthing in Loas nowaday is crap, I would not give a shit, if all the hmong loas and hmong whatever dies because they are willing to fight for a land for hmong to govern. I know for sure, that for this generation there isn't going to be any powerful hmong leader who can manage a country, because many hmong people still believed in old saying --something about a man don't need to be taught [don't need to learn] in order to be smart--(something I remember my mom keep on saying to my dad, and brothers---and many other older people keeps on saying when they gossip). Another things is that hmong people can't united and figth on one side, many of the people who consider themself as leaders (follwer of general vang pao) are a bunch of old man who is on walfare (public assitances) and/or SSI (disablitie income). They are not educated enough because the lack of learning and self development, when one lack something as importance as learning and developing, that person become useless.

--> I don't give a shit about 'hmoob 18 xeem' they have some gay ass law about marriage restriction: price of a bride will have to be five thousand.....Now this shit?!

To me 'hmoob 18 xeem' need someone to sue thier asses for putting a restriction on hmong marriage and for siding without reason. Look at other nationalities's wedding, its goes up to millions and no one is butting in. Why is it that hmong people want to put a restriction on tranditional wedding?

Why is it that hmong people is supporting white american in political situation where there is a hmong vs white american ? hmong people tends to kiss asses of whites american when problem like this arose.

They needed to learn the win-win situation, instead of siding, the supreme group!

I totally diss 'hmoob 18 xeem' and any shitty law they comes up.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think Hmoob aka leader, General Vang Pao isn't really good! he is not that well, ignorant crass! No offense!

I haven't seen him do anything for a bit but talk talk talk. He is living the old and not the new! He should let it drop for the better and fight for equality and justice!

Which Hmong people world wide are doing, living a life and accepting who they are, blending in but standing strong still!

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
i don't like General Vang Pao ... i don't think that it was because of him that hmong people get to come to the US ... my family didn't get to come to the US because of General Vang Pao ... my family got here because of the American ... my dad help fought witht he American thats why we're here ... i don't know about you guys but i think General Vang Pao don't even do anything ... but eat off people money ...

i think if he was going against Laura ... then there must be something that he is hiding about the hmong people in thailand ... or else he would of supported her ...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
General Vang Pao<-------------pshhhhhhh he aint doing shiet to help our hmong peepos....of course he eat off peepos money...WHAT A LOSER..HAHA...

slee00

sarNie Adult
General VangPao is a free loader! No need to side with him at all! He always make it sound like he is getting back Laos..but he sucks! Laos was not his to take back in the first place! Some Hmong people still believe i him because lawv tseem tsi tau txomnyem txaus!