New Album

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You guys did a great job!!! Now I wanna know what kind of music program did you use to record your voices on there? Haha well get back at me whenever you can. Thanks in advance!
I used GarageBand on my mac to mix most of the sounds. It's probably because I was using the built in mic on my laptop, but there's static. GarageBand is a good program though.

HAHAHA truuee we need more boys our age <.< not old hags lyk tim tam. ^_^ im on vacation in thailand =D,, meee miss you tooo moo hamm!!! ahem ahem about the mafia..<.<"""""" NO!!! i lyk the goodboys not the bad ones!!!! >.> hope duckie doesnt take me words and rearranges it into his own.!!!
Oh Pac Pac, it's been a while. How's it going in Aussie Land? As for me rearranging your words, I have no idea what you're talking about most of the time. Anyway, enjoy your vacation.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
HAHAHA truuee we need more boys our age <.< not old hags lyk tim tam. ^_^ im on vacation in thailand =D,, meee miss you tooo moo hamm!!! ahem ahem about the mafia..<.<"""""" NO!!! i lyk the goodboys not the bad ones!!!! >.> hope duckie doesnt take me words and rearranges it into his own.!!!
How's your vacation? Sorry I missed you the other night. Its a good thing you like the good boys. Those mafias are scary lol. Well I hope to hear from you soon love because I misssssssssssss you soooooooooooo! :kiss: