Neua Koo (Soulmates)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
How did I just knew it that they were going to fight in that morning! Lol..I'm so loving there bickering. And it so funny how when nadech said "maybe it better for her to stay with Ken and they will figure out something tomorrow." and she just said yes! Cause she trusted him. So cute!

Nadech and yaya are just to sweet. I'm loving everything, about them. All the kisses and sweet talk are are just making my heart melt! They both are having such a good marriage. Nadech is sooooo loving and yaya is sooooo supportive of her husband. Now that what you called a perfect married couple!

Thank you so much for another wonderful update today na ja!
You're welcome. Thank you for reading "Neua Koo". Tune in to see what happens in the next chapter.
*Spoiler: Rasri goes to Boy's house...*

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Seven

Next morning, both Nadech and Boy slept in to the afternoon. Yaya thought it was good for Nadech to get the extra sleep. She told Khun Mae that Nadech had worked so hard lately that he deserved the sleep and Khun Mae agreed. Besides, it was Saturday.
As for Boy, no one (besides Nadech) knew that he was home. He was nonexistent at the moment. It was a quiet Saturday morning and all was good. Yaya and Khun Mae decided to go shopping for more baby items. After shopping, both daughter and mother in law went for a light lunch and ice cream. When they returned home, Ken’s car was parked out front.
“Seems like Ken is here,” said Khun Mae. “Let’s go in first and we’ll ask the guys to come help carry the stuffs.”
“Ka,” replied Yaya.
As soon as they got out of the car, Yaya and Khun Mae could hear mixed loud yelling voices from inside the house.
“What’s that commotion?” asked Yaya.
“Let’s hurry and go see,” said Khun Mae.
They rushed in the house and at the foot of the stairs stood the sleepy looking Nadech, the tired looking Boy, the handsome Ken without his police officer uniform, and an unknown woman.
“What’s going on?” asked Khun Mae.
“Mae krub, please help me,” said Boy.
“BOY!” exclaimed his mother. “What’re you…
“Sawadee ka, Khun Mae,” said the unknown woman.
Well at least, she was unbeknownst to Khun Mae.
“Who are…
“Rasri!” shrieked Yaya.
“Yaya!” exclaimed Rasri.
“What’re you doing here?” they asked each other simultaneously.
“What’s going on?” asked Nadech scratching his head and looking confused.
“Yaya, do you know this woman?” asked Khun Mae.
“Ka,” Yaya replied happily. “This is my best friend from America. We knew each other during college but after I graduated and moved back to Thailand, we lost contact with each other.”
Nadech and Boy looked as if they were hit in the head with a bucket of cold water.
“Ohhh!” said the brothers simultaneously and looking at each other.
“Nee khun, you never told me Yaya was your friend,” said Boy to Rasri.
“You never asked,” said Rasri.
“Alright, everything makes sense now,” said Ken in his ‘police officer voice’.
“Boy, you didn’t even answer my question yet,” said his mother. “When did you get here and how did you get here without me knowing?”
“Uh…uh…
“I can explain,” Nadech began.
“I’m not asking you Nadech,” snapped his mother.
“Krub,” said Nadech.
“Boy,” said his mother. “Start speaking.”
“Krub,” replied Boy. “I was done with my fieldwork early so I returned home late last night.”
“That’s it?” asked his mother eyeing him suspiciously.
“Krub,” replied Boy. “That’s it.”
“That’s it,” said Nadech.
“Well, how about Rasri?” asked Yaya.
“I came with him,” Rasri replied. “He must take responsibility of me.”
“HAH?!” bellowed everyone except Rasri.
“BOY!” shrieked his mother. “What have you done?”
“I didn’t do anything,” said Boy in a poor voice. “Please help me Khun Mae.”
“Chai, please help me Khun Mae,” said Rasri.
“Rasri,” said Yaya. “This isn’t a joke.”
“Boy, I asked you about this last night,” said Nadech. “You said it is a long story. So, is this your long story?”
“Shut up Nadech,” said Boy.
“This has nothing to do with me,” said Ken. “It’s a family matter. I will leave now.”
Ken tried to leave as fast he could but Boy grabbed him.
“Wait,” said Boy tugging Ken’s left shoulder sleeve. “You brought this girl here, you must take her back.”
“No,” said Ken. “You tied the knot. Now you untie it. It’s your problem, my friend.”
Ken left within the blink of an eye. Now, everyone was speechless. Rasri would not leave Boy alone. To calm her down, Yaya pulled her upstairs to her room and spoke to her one on one. Yaya closed the door behind her and locked it. Downstairs, the girls could hear Nadech and Boy explaining to their mother.
“What’s going on Rasri?” asked Yaya.
“I’m going to tell you the truth,” said Rasri. “But, you must swear to me you will not tell Boy’s parents.”
“If you have a valid reason, then I agree,” said Yaya.
Rasri nodded. For the first time in many years, Yaya and Rasri had their first conversation. Rasri told Yaya the truth about her father’s death, the break up with James, and searching for Yaya. Yaya finally understood and agreed to help Rasri.
“I don’t know who else to turn to,” said Rasri tearfully. “That crazy guy agreed and promised to help me so I came up with this idea so he won’t change his mind.”
“Well he can’t change his mind now since you’re going to be his ‘wife’,” said Yaya. “But why don’t you ask the police to help you?”
“At first I thought about that but I’m scared that wealthy business owner might come after me if he knows that I’m not dead,” Rasri explained. “James sold me to that wealthy perverted guy for millions of dollars. If he knows I’m not dead, he’ll surely come after me.”
The girls hugged while the commotion downstairs was ongoing.
“Stay here,” said Yaya. “I will go talk to Khun Mae for you.”
Yaya opened the door and went downstairs.
“Khun Mae ka,” said Yaya.
She did not notice Yaya. She was busy lecturing her two sons, particularly Boy.
“Khun Mae,” said Yaya.
This time, all three looked in Yaya’s direction.
“Can I talk to you for a second?” asked Yaya.
“Ka,” replied Khun Mae.
Yaya winked at Nadech and Boy. Boy smiled.
“Yaya is going to save me for sure,” said Boy smiling.
“Yeah,” said Nadech who was also smiling. “My wife is so lovely.”
Moments later, Yaya and Khun Mae reappeared in the living room. Boy kept smiling.
“Yim arai?” asked his mother.
Boy made a straight face.
“Boy, you must marry that woman,” said his mother.
Nadech and Boy exchanged looks.
“Why?” asked Boy. “There’s no way I’m going to marry her.”
“She’s your wife already,” said his mother. “You must take responsibility. Khun Noo Rasri seems like a nice woman.”
Boy shook his head.
“No, Khun Mae you don’t know her yet,” said Boy.
“Stop Boy, just stop,” said his mother. “If I say you must marry her, you must marry her.”
Boy went silent immediately.
“I’m going to call your father and let him know,” said his mother. “He is out of town for business purposes right now.”
After all the commotion, Yaya dragged Nadech and Boy outside. She explained why Rasri did what she had done.
“Dek baa,” said Boy.
“Well at least you know she won’t cling on to you forever,” said Nadech. “She only needs your help.”
“Well, she should’ve asked Ken to marry her because he can help and protect her better than I can,” said Boy.
“But, you were the first person she met and you promised her,” said Yaya.
“Okay, okay,” said Boy. “Go ahead and gang up on me.”
Yaya and Nadech laughed.
“You’re in some shit now brother,” said Nadech.
Yaya playfully slapped Nadech on the shoulder.
“Jeb na ja tee rak,” said Nadech.
“It can’t be that bad,” said Yaya to Boy. “Rasri is a really wonderful person once you get to know her.”
Boy nodded. Finally, he was going to get married…involuntarily.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Boy woke up and saw Rasri on top of him slapping his face.

She's violent and aggressive in bed lmao kidding but when I read this line, dirty thoughts took over haha.

I have a feeling Boy's mom and Margie has a lot in common because she instantly likes Margie haha and wants Margie to be her sapai. Cute. I do hope his mom butts in a lot and takes Margie side haha.