Which is better and faster?

• Nero 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nero 8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
So for those of you who have used both, which one is better. I have the nero 6 version on a disc, but i don't know if i should download the Nero 8 version. So i wanna know which one is best then ill put one on my computer.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh yeah...for some reason when i try to burn my wmv files into dvd with my nero 6. It always freezes up so i end up always aborting it. does that happend to you guys. or do you have suggestions for a better dvd burner type thing for burning movies into dvd. I have Roxio 10 that came with my new computer but then it doesn't look like it has the stuff to make dvds from movies!

darvil

sarNie Adult
try 8 then. Probably better tech to make it work.. but WMVs are always iffy in my book. Plus I dislike its bloatedness. But I still use it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The thing about Roxio 10 that comes with your computer it's probably not a full version and probably best for you to download the version that i uploaded; Nero 6 works pretty fine for me every now and then, i get confused with 8 =/; you can try dvd santa;

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I guess ill try the full version of Roxio first that you have up. How cheap...the one i have don't even have all of the parts. sheesh! Thanks you guys!