N'eg was born with a house

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me what the title of this movie is called. I know I read it in here somewhere but I can't seem to find it now.

val

sarNie Adult
are you talking about 'sano noi ruen ngam' and the remake 'ka ra sand suay'? this lakorn the n'eak have this little house that she can live inside and this medicine that can wake dead people up

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
:angry: While back I got to watched a very old version of this lakorn and liked it very much but i never get too see the end! When I rented they said 1-13 end but it doesn't and that is where nang'ek is going to meet pra'ek. I was so mad. It was very old but is was very good since the story mainly focus on nang'ek unlike the other two remake that I saw they were horrible (the story changed!) I love boran lakorn and wish someone has that version.

yak

sarNie Adult
in the old one.. they got to be together and kula didnt die like the new one... i forgot what they did to her though(or she did died.??), and yup they have a son too..

val

sarNie Adult
in 'sano noi ruen ngam' n'eak son found her and took her back to her parents kingdom...p'eak second wife didn't died like the remake one...at the end, kula didn't died, she was turn back into the ugly her in the begining

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
Other 2...? What other 2...? The latest remake was Gula San Suay with James and Aom..
From what I watched, there are three versions. The one I really like but I don't know who is the pra'ek or nang'ek, another version Sarn has it in her store page which has Jakajent from Gor Phet Jet See as nang'ek and the lastest one with Aom and James which I only watched first tape and found it horrible and stop. The first two I mention has the same name which is sano noi ruen ngam. The one I really like story started off where nang'ek was born with the house and they have the old man read the stars or whatever and found that it's an omen so they put nang'ek in a basket and put in the the river. A nak pick her up and raised her.....then she came up from under the sea and happened to live with this rich couple and became a great healer and comes the pra'ek who need.....which is sort same as the other version but i don't know about Aom and James since I only watched one tape.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that version...Yea they have 3 versions...I like Boy's version...The 2nd version..I've never seen the old old one though..Maybe my parents have...Don't know...As for Gula San Suay the latest re-make just sucks really bad...