Neeg Tsis Sawm Zoo

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
xab again did great!! it's funny, cause i feel the same way too.. he's not hot, but then he's got some sort of attraction on you that makes u want to watch his movies. lol. i agree, i think it's his personality. he's not bad looking. his personality definitely adds an appeal to him. anyways, to the storyline... typically storyline.. like it has been said above... marries nice girl, cheats on her. second wife, is a cheater too.. and robs him and runs away. he goes back to first wife.

i definitely hate the ending. it was like *snap*... "xab... i forgive you.. as long as you will still love me.. then we will continue to build our life together again..." gosh!! TOO EASY!!! it is not that easy to forgive your hubby when he cheats on you!! i don't think so.. hehe since i'm not married. i don't think i could forgive my hubby if he cheated on me...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i just done watching dis movie...funny as shit again buh i fink the two girls are too young to be acting wit xab....

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
I watched this movie yesterday. It was halarious! lol I thought Xab's dad was the most funny! Hey, does anyone know the real name the girl's fiance, Nu shi li (something like that)?? :)

vajbabe

sarNie Egg
I watched this movie yesterday. It was halarious! lol I thought Xab's dad was the most funny! Hey, does anyone know the real name the girl's fiance, Nu shi li (something like that)?? :)
He have two names anyway i am gonna give u 2 kay....His 2 names are Eb(A) or Lis(Lee) Lor en he is engaged 2 mah auntie in Wisconsin so sorry grl no hollar at this kutie kay...en also the director is mah Uncle 2....Xab dad's is Nom Pha....

Zoosab1

sarNie Egg
He have two names anyway i am gonna give u 2 kay....His 2 names are Eb(A) or Lis(Lee) Lor en he is engaged 2 mah auntie in Wisconsin so sorry grl no hollar at this kutie kay...en also the director is mah Uncle 2....Xab dad's is Nom Pha....
xab's dad is not nom pha..xab's a thao and nom pha's a her

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
lol im not gonna hollar at the guy. i just thought he was cute and would like to know his name. thanks :lol: