Need pictures of Chatayodom Hiranyatithi (Chai)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hi everyone, right now I have a thing for Chai and want to make some artworks of him, but I can't seem to find a lot of pictures of him. The only ones I can are the ones from wiki.sarnworld and there are only two pictures of him. If anyone has more pictures of him or know where I can get them, it will be greatly appreciated. I think he's a good actor too.

If you don't know who he is, this is his picture:

[credits to wiki.sarnworld]

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. chai. i've always had a thing for him and i totally think he is underrated. sorry, can't help you out with the pictures, but please share the artwork when you're done. :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
RR, here are so pics that I can find of him, only 3 pics. There really isn't that much pics of him at all!
Chai was always one of my fave actor :D I pity him in Fai Chon Saeng atm :(

[all pics credit to original uploaders]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
chai is cute. sometimes looking at him makes me wonder if he is mixed. i watch some of his lakorns just because of him and the person he's ending up with. I agree that I think he is underrated, he should play more leading roles. I really want to watch him take a lead role with aff because I notice that they're in a lot of lakorns together but less likely getting pair together.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao rr...

i can only find some more of the gm shoot..
i actually still searching for his pics too lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol aiko..i know. I keep searching...I did find some at Ch.3 website. google is not much of a help for me because the thing that pops up the most is JLR lol.

i think magazines should do more photoshoots of actors instead of actresses--because there are always few or limited pictures of the guys. I can only find a few pictures---not a lot of variety of certain actors. i must have bad luck because i can't find any of them. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie

Credit to all different sources... I don't remember where I got them from but as stated on the pics, it is probably from there lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
here are the results of the artwork...i think Chai and Vicky are sooo cute together--even if they deny that they are going out.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
does anyone know where i can watch his lakorn with tanya.. ive been searchin all over for it.. peemai is also in there...

those are cute rr ^_^