NEED HELP.....

qyy

sarNie Egg
Ok, I'm not sure how to explain it but here's the best that I can do....

I've known my homeboy(guyfriend) for 6 years..... it's been 2 years since the last time that I've ssen him....

It wasn't untill now that I realized I'm starting to be attracted to him, He feels the same way towards me too. Everyday, now when I see him he tells me that he likes me and he wants me to be his girlfriend.....

The thing is that he used to date my close friend 3 years ago and they dated for 7 months but the relationship ended because she passed away because of a heart problem..... ( that's when I wasn't attracted to him yet )

During to two years I was with someone else and haven't spoke with him.... my relationship ended because we weren't right for each other....

now 2 years later we talked again and I feel like he's someone that I would really want to work things out with... but every time I look at him I feel bad because of my gurl that he used to date....

All of my friends said that he really likes me and for the past two years he haven't moved on yet untill I came along... for me I haven't moved on from my past relationship but he makes me feel like I could move on.... he makes me happy but at the same I feel guilt..... I need help, I'm so confused right now.... what do you guys think????

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Sorry about your friend. K this is what I think. Life goes on. Life is too short and precious for you to dwell on the past. I think he was waiting for you and you were waiting for him so it's about time you guys put the past behind and move on. And about you guys meeting again, I think it was meant to be so if I were you I'd go for it. I just believe everything happens for a reason. I don't think you should feel guilty because if you guys do work out, I'm pretty sure his ex-girlfriend would be really happy for you guys. Best wishes and good luck!