Need Help!!!!

zouaxiong

sarNie Egg

Recently my friend told me that every night after sleeping for awhile it seems like there is always something on top of her. She works and come home late. I heard of stories from elders that this happens a lot to guys because they are always out late at night so I don't know if this is the reason. We both don't know what to do so that this would stop so help us.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
This also happens to my brother too. What my parents think is that if you guys don't do neeb and change that person's name, then for the guys, the thing that's on top of them with take their sperms and their wives can't get pregnant, but I don't know about a girl. You can try and ask your parents or friend's parents even grandparents or a shaman and ask them why its happening. I hope that's help. I'm not quite sure how to stop either since this is happening to my brother once in while and we are planning to ua neeb and change his name.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wOw..thAt iS scAry...:nailbiter:
that's exactly what happens to my brother too..
he always stay out late with his friends n usually something like that will happen to him while he sleep at home....
my mom just tell him not to out late because after midnight, its the ghosts time to wake up.. n they can scare you or do something bad to you...
i thought that was scary thinking about many guys who alway stay out late and drive home, but appear to see ghosts on their way home...
its scary...:nailbiter:
oh well, i think that ua neeg is the best way to help....:numchuck:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
This happens to a lot of people that goes out late.

One of the reasons why it happens is because spirits follow you home.
It happened to one of my cousin, she always go out late and come home very late.
Her family had to do jingle bell to make the spirit/bad thing go away.

Also, you can get it anytime in the day.
My sister used to get it all the time because she will sleep during the day, but when she stop, it also stop.
So, to say. this happens often to people who goes out late and comes back late.