need help to convert

hi, i have some trouble with the program i use to convert some movie from wmv format to another format. i just want to khnow if someone can give me advice and tell me the programm i have to use to convert my movie on avi or some format i can watch with my divx portable. Because when i work i can use my laptop to watch some movie and i have to onvert it in another format. And i heard it have a dl section, why i never see it. thx by advance.

noungning

Heartless
what program are u using? i think i understand what you're saying, but lets reiterate. you are trying to convert wmv files to something else like a divx file sing you have a portable divx file?

noungning said:
what program are u using? i think i understand what you're saying, but lets reiterate. you are trying to convert wmv files to something else like a divx file sing you have a portable divx file?
[post="111734"][/post]​
yes, because when i work my laptop is just for put some data and i have a little portable with what i can watch some movie but i have to convert my files in wmv to another file. I'm really enjoy and really appreciate If u can help me and tell me how i have to do or which programm i have to use. Thank u very much by advance.

noungning

Heartless
pleang sney said:
yes, because when i work my laptop is just for put some data and i have a little portable with what i can watch some movie but i have to convert my files in wmv to another file. I'm really enjoy and really appreciate If u can help me and tell me how i have to do or which programm i have to use. Thank u very much by advance.
[post="111857"][/post]​

are you trying to convert from divx to dvd

or are you trying to convert dvd to divx?

i don't know why you would want to convert from wmv to divx. but here's a link i found that might be useful to u

http://www.riverpast.com/en/support/tutori...rt/wmv/divx.php