NEED HELP ON CEL PHONES:D

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
HI THERE TO WHOEVER THAT'S READING THIS.. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.. WELL, I WAS WANTING TO START A CEL PHONE CONTRACT.. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST IF I DON'T HAVE ANY CREDITS.. ANY HELP OUT THERE I WILL RELLY APPRECIATE:D

-KAZOUA

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i don't much about the contracts since my bro pays for mines.. but i know for sure that there's many phone services that doesn't check or do credits.. and there's also those pay as you go phones as well where you just buy the card..

sorry if im not much help..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i don't much about the contracts since my bro pays for mines.. but i know for sure that there's many phone services that doesn't check or do credits.. and there's also those pay as you go phones as well where you just buy the card..

sorry if im not much help..
oh thanks anyways.. i appreciate it:D

oh thanks anyways.. i appreciate it:D
I am under Verizon and because I had good credit I was okay. But for those who dont have credit, there is a deposit fee ranging from 150$ to 400$ depending on the phone and plan... It probly best to talk to one of the reps from your desire carrier and see what plans and help they can do. If you mention you know someone who been with them for a LONNNNNNNNNNNG time, they give little discounts there and there. I have been with Verizon for over 10 years.... haha...

mokka

sarNie Adult
True like what yingbug said... but if you have a checking account with a debit card and haven't overdraft yet then i think you should be good to go... yOU may want to ask the person at the counter or something...
I signed my first cellphone contract when I was 18 years old and the only credit I have was from my checking account and debit card and I was qualified for it.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
True like what yingbug said... but if you have a checking account with a debit card and haven't overdraft yet then i think you should be good to go... yOU may want to ask the person at the counter or something...
I signed my first cellphone contract when I was 18 years old and the only credit I have was from my checking account and debit card and I was qualified for it.
oh wow.. sounds really helpful thanks a lot you guys:D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I don't have a cell phone yet but I know a little bit about it.
Cell phone are not expensive and the worse thing that you need to worry about is cell phone bills. It cost more than efinity.. ;p Alot of people can't afford the payment so they gave up on cells and decided to borrow from others or sneak out for parent's cell. hahah.. :p like me

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
HI THERE TO WHOEVER THAT'S READING THIS.. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.. WELL, I WAS WANTING TO START A CEL PHONE CONTRACT.. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST IF I DON'T HAVE ANY CREDITS.. ANY HELP OUT THERE I WILL RELLY APPRECIATE:D

-KAZOUA
getting a cell phone isn't base on credits scores when you open up a new line/contract with the wireless provider. if you have previous wireless credits or have a good outstanding credit report they most likely still and will always charge you 100 dollars and up to open up a new contract. i've been with 4 different major carriers over the past 8 years with US Cellular, Verizon, Sprint, and Alltel, other then that, it's always 200 dollar even if you have no credit/bad credit. You don't even need a bank/checking/savings account to open up one with any of them. all you need is to be 18yrs or older with 100/200 deposit and money to purchase the phone or simply bring in your own compatible cell phone with the carrier.