need help on basic math

little

sarNie Adult
any1 help with basic math i haven't been in school for long so i'm curious about how to this math problem
what is

2/6 divided 3/4=

tell me how u get the answers

thanks u all i can count on u

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
its 8/18 and then 4/9 reduced...just take 2/6 times the recipricol of 3/4 which is 4/3 and then you reduce

darvil

sarNie Adult
Just to make things really simple

What you need to do for a problem like 2/6 divided 3/4 is this

first you need to filp 3/4 to 4/3

2nd step is to multiply them

So it becomes 2/6 * 4/3 = 8/18

you can then reduce that to 4/9 and that is your answer.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...ohhh Muddie, how I love your color labeled steps in solving this math problem :p

Visual effects are always a plus! ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
Tee-hee...yeah i like to write my numbers like that so I thought maybe she might like it like that too instead of just the slash. the slash gives me a headache when doing problems like that. I only use the slash when it's the final answer, cuz it makes it look neater. ^_^

little

sarNie Adult
thanks you all for replying and helping out it was well demonstrated the reason why i need to reinforce myself because i'm trying to get another job position that requires you to take an exam and i want to pass it with a high score so they could say that i'm educated/knowledgeable to get hired

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Little, it's always good to hear and see people working their hardest to advance themselves in life... ^_^

I'm sure "WE", the forum will "support" you by means of helping to refresh your math skills... :D

I hope you do well and get the job!

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
shoot since you guys are soo good.. do my hw!! explain to me.. im dumb in math..
[post="105285"][/post]​

:lmao:

yeah I need help with Cal 2 LOL but then im too lazy lmao