Need Advice ASAP

Hey there buddies... Gotta ask you guys some questions and i really and desparately need advices... My stupid car starter failed on me so i had it fixed and installed FOR FREE but in return i had to take this person who fixed my car out to dinner. SO actually its kinda like a discount. ^_^ Anywaise I met him once or twice dont really know him and he's about 25 or so. Anywaise he fixed my car and wants a dinner in return. I saved about 100 some dollars btw... So here is my problem. I have NEVER EVER taken a person i dont know out to eat. So buddies help me. Like how would i approach him, wat to say, and where to eat. American, chinese, thai or wat. Some fancy place, or like should we go to denny's or wat. Ima so not even sure anymore. HELP ME! IMA STRESSING HERE! :wavecry:

S

sunflower

come to the chatroom right now!!!!!
the tab is located under the sarnworld banner! ^_^

Fearless said:
Just ask him where he wants to go... why are you stressin so much... do you like him?
[post="70454"][/post]​
DO I LIKE HIM? I DONT KNOE HIM ENUF TO LIKE. I mean reason why ima stressing cause i have never done this before. No one is going to help me so ima stressing... Nervous and stupid too...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...just dont forget ummm pepper spray and all the other goodies...BTW, this is common sense, but NEVER leave your foods and drinks unattended!

Yeah, relax and enjoy the wonderful foods ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooooo i love dat begain lol for the matter of fact i was ask yesterday at the gas station when i went in to pay for my gas and i buy the scrach ticket "king kong" and the Iraq lookalike cashier *ahem* with broken english ask me " if u win the jackpot wat is it in for me " and i told him if i win i'll give him $100 lol and he say no he want dinnner with me lol i was like wth so i agreed cuz i know im not goin win and yup i was right i didn't win hahaha and i told him better luck next time and left the store ! ----> side note ---> i feel prelly cool for a min there :p :p :p --- anywho , enough with my life lol .. i say take him to Checker and eat outside lol --- dat way you have excuse to wear heavy warm clothes ;) ;) and take ur car but LET HIM DRIVE soo his hand is not free to do other stufff :blink: :blink:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeah ask what he'd like to eat...i would do just a casual joint to say thanx and with a small gift, to close off the deal as in, "uhm, thnx for the bargain fix, but let's not see each other again after this". hahaha! i sound ungrateful already don't i. but i rather not continue meeting someone i don't know that well on a continual basis. i save those ventures for my travels. in any case. yeah a nice bottle of wine usually serve as a nice lil' gift of gratitude.

n yeah prep the mace and buzz gun and have ur cell phone on speed dial n drink all ur drinks before u step away from the table.

n u be coool! lucky bargain there... starter issues sux...i must say