Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kob S.

• Paula T.

• Poo P.

• Total voters
Some of the actresses aren't here because they're not "natural beauty" like i.e. Noon, Aum, Janie, Namfon Kullanat, Tangmoe, and Aff Taksaorn. They've done some kind of surgery so that doesn't count. If you see someone with surgery here please let me know I'll change it ASAP.

I'm asking about Natural Beauty, beauty that is unique and if you pass down the street, you'll probably trip on the path if you lay your eyes on this n'eak. Not because she's famous or because you know she's an actress, but just because she's really beautiful (not cute!). Okies, now people don't try to be biassed but if you have to, go ahead ;)

Dictionary Time:
beautiful = Having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight.

Mine:
Pinky S. = eyes are stunning and like if you take her apart (let's not), her eyes are stunning (the prettiest yet), her figure is great (wow 171 cm is tall!), her nose is like a farang's (like pointed...in thai it's 'doong'), her mouth is like small and pretty (sexy too?), her face figure is like a curved (not pointed) triangle, and her eyebrows are dark and curved (a natural).

Even though we all know that it's a trait of an Indian person, lots of Indians aren't pretty. It's her perfectness that makes her totally unique.

The reason I made this Poll was that there was this one topic stating "True Beauty" and Noon was winning. I was stunned, if you know what I mean. True is without any surgery.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
not sure...but im kinda too lazy to find the evidence(pictures)...but everyone in thailand are saying this, so i'm just suggesting

Pancake and Aom P did nose job...about aom(this is not sure, but i heard(really not sure) but chin/jaw job. make her face sharper. but im not sure about this.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I say, Poo Praiya. She is the prettiest of them all, naturally too. I think Pinky is pretty as well but her features aren't as well rounded as Poo's. Poo should be on the list too.

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
no pancake didn't do her nose... she didn't get any surgery
i think kwan is pretty naturally, man she's really pretty

solin

sarNie Adult
For me is Sririta ! She is a very beautiful person and a perfect beauty naturally.
First she is tall and she is well proportionned.
Her features are perfect :
I love her eyes and her mouth

I think you can't walk in the street without remark her !

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
i think that Aom Phiyada is has natural beauty cus her eyes are nice and smile and lips and everything about her is beautiful.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
can anyone provide me with aom piyada's current picture? i've got her old pictures...we can compare. cos maybe i was wrong..i dunno

but we cannot be really sure...cos most stars have plastic surg before they start acting, while some(eg, noon, aum) hve it after they're popular...

i hate to say this :( (cos i love yardthip soooo much)...but there's rumors(need confirmation....cos im also not sure) and had a chin job...but you know, rumors sometimes are not true....

for natural beauty:

THAI: Jui Warattaya

MIXED- Caucasion(sp?): none....most of them have obvious flaws...while some i dun like....but overall=Rita

MIXED-others : Kwan

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I had to go with Cherry K.
Honestly, I think she's truly beautiful.
Maybe not pretty all in your face, but surely
beautiful :)...

This poll is very hard nevertheless, because
I think that most people you have on there all have
a natural beauty to them. Some just prettier than other.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I have to say Sirita Jensen...she has everything. The rest is pretty only when they have lots of make-up on and dress well. But in Sirita's case, even if she dress in rag clothes and had no make-up, I know she can still look stunning.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom Phiyada...she's so beautiful..w/ her full lips that other actresses would go to surgeries juz to get theirs like hers..and her cute pair of eyes..she also have tis unique look to her..she has tis classy look to her...my pick for natural beauty... :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
From the list, it is too hard to choose, lol =) There are a few that I would consider Natural Beauty, but I just had to choose Aom Phiyada. In most of her lakorns, she does not wear a lot of make-up at all, and she looks amazing! Ahh, but there are a few others from the list that I would also include, too!