Nattrakorn's Artwork

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
my soot saneha banner!!

sorry i spell ken's name wrong!!! :(
This is so cute!

*I don't think there's a right spelling for Ken's name or any thai celebs names. I usually just spell it out from how it sounds like. Lol. Others have their own spelling?*

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't upload any artworks lately, been really busy with my school!! we have a final project going on!!

Anyway I think i got enough time to upload this! it's not mine, it my friend stuff!!

That girl love graffiti so much, that where this come out!! she say i could post it up, so i scan it in!!

Burnt Heart:

I Heart Nature

Vampire

Love Suck

Love is Lie

4 the last 2, it not She hate Love, she just went through a bad 1!! Pic credit to Ashley!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh wow! Those are really nice! I like the vampire one the most too!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love graffiti when it's used in art.. but if its just for nonsense taggin its so annoying to me lol....

love them..

nikki1786

LizQuen
all those graffiti arts... it fits to print a shirt. why dont you try to go to the printing press and try to print one of those artworks to your shirt... ;) i love the BURNT HEART... :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love the manipulation of Rita. I did one with my sister LMAO I find easier to do black and white LMAO I don't have to worry about tones and complexion LMAO but it was still hard to manipulate.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
all those graffiti arts... it fits to print a shirt. why dont you try to go to the printing press and try to print one of those artworks to your shirt... ;) i love the BURNT HEART... :)
yeah!! that wat I've been thinking!! I'll discuss with her ab that!!

if she agree we'll do it!! maybe i'll ask her to sketch my name n put it on my T-shirt ! that would look cool!

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I love the manipulation of Rita. I did one with my sister LMAO I find easier to do black and white LMAO I don't have to worry about tones and complexion LMAO but it was still hard to manipulate.
hehe it's true!! 1 big problem with me in manipulate is the color!! so difficult!!