Nathalie Davies

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love how she is not so thin!!! I love her for showing off that not all celebrity are sticks!!! Hehehehehe!!! I love her thighs!!!

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i actually dont find her pretty at all..i hate her character in jai rao..dont even kno y they need her..but i dont like her..

fanny

sarNie Adult
she looks so pretty, but dang once she is back in the business she is like taking this kinda shot. i still go back and watch her mv from back in the day, love her and jazky so much.

kulyia

RUK
she actually look better compared to when she was in JR..in there they dressed her up Really weir.lol..like the baggy shirts and phants..shes very Purdry and gorgeous..like when they got interviewd in seesan

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
she's very sexy in this shoot, but in JR, i really thought she was unattractive and even ugly many of the times (although ugly is a harsh word).

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Umm how come she looks kinda thin in her pictures but in that one lakorn she OOoOOoOH SoOO BIG...hehe i guess the video tells it all!! hehe

here's the mv she was in:

mv

i just love that song! but natalie looks really pretty in this mv...i didn't watch jai rao so i don't really know what others mean when they say natalie doesn't look all that good on video...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i really dont like her character from Jai Rao, but omg she has a sexy body!! not hekka thin like other thai actress. she's really pretty.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
What? She's the same natalie as that little back in the old days? Wow, she grown to be a woman. There's something I don't like about her, maybe it's b/c of the character in Jai Rao, hehe.