Naruto Shippuuden [Second Part for Naruto]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok.. so there was no ep this week.. wahhh.. T_T gotta wait for next week.. T_T..

hmm next week's manga release will also be delayed..

anyways... reading this week's chapter kind of left me sad.. kanon, nagato, and yahiko are all dead and gone .. T_T.. and ahhhh.. MADARA HAS A NEW MASK!!! AND IS GONNA TARGET NARUTO!!!! DUM DUM DUM.. OH GOLLY.. IM SO EXCITED BUT.. will have to wait T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aigoo.. This week's ep was the last filler hehe so happy.. Finally the real story is back.. Bum bum bum.. Can't wait to watch nexts week hour special.. Dazo os gonna be the next hokage.. Blah blah.. I don't really care for him.. I want to see the anime catch up to the manga soon bcuz it's getting so interesting... Bum bum bum

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
is anyone still watching naruto?

goodness, this week's manga chapter.. it was uncalled for.. I didn't expect everyone to arrive...
totally can not wait for next week's chapter.. because it'll be everyone (shinobi team alliance) vs tobi & madara.. ehehe.

and just when i thought the anime was gonna go straight to the manga, they do fillers again.. but i have to say the anime did catch up pretty quick though..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Dum Dum Dummmm...

This week's manga chapter caught me off guard-ish.. especially the ending.. MAN!!!  WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US!!!  I'm just curious how Naruto is gonna feel when he see's "him" *coughcough*  I won't spoil it for you all.  But if you're curious, read ch 617.

As for the anime, as much as I love Naruto.. I'm a bit disappointed in the graphic quality nowadays.. Like the fighting scenes.. I have to say it sort of lost its' cool edge.. Kinda looks plain now :(  I didn't get that hyped...

like for example, Gaara vs. his father (the 4th kazekage) .. I remember reading that part, and was super anticipating for when the anime will catch up to that scene.  When it did, it was only an episode.. and was like basically recap of Gaara's childhood... still touching.. but there was like no action scene whatsoever.. unless I totally forgot that there was no action scene in that part.. Man at times like this.. I'm gonna have to go reread.. hmmm...   But anyways, I'm glad they're back onto the storyline again.. the fillers didn't entertain me that much :(

rukoma

sarNie Egg
I guess not a lot of people on this forum read Naruto or watch the anime, but I love Naruto! You should keep updating with the manga comments. I totally agree with you that the anime hasn't been so eye-catching, but I think they put most of their money on big fight scenes with Naruto. Unfortunately Gaara and his father is a side story here, even if I find Gaara's story very touching!

And Orochimaru bringing back the old Hokages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really don't like Orochimaru, but I have to admit that the crap he pulls out of his ass is seriously epic! The fight between the shinobi alliance and tobi/madara was starting to kind of bore me a little bit, but when Orochimaru sliced his own stomach open and pulled shit out of that death god, I started to wake up.

I'm still hoping that the edo tensei can be destroyed by the dead hokages so that Orochimaru can't control them. PLEASE let it be that way!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol .. why thank you :)  I took a little pause with Naruto again because it went back to the filler eps..

And YES, I totally agree with your comment...  As much as I like where the storyline is flowing.. it's not that constant in a way.. very jumpy..  I'm glad to see a change of scene with Orochimaru and the other Hokages..  It's like how can all of this be possible..  The things Orochimaru does is pretty epic.. I agree :)  When you think some things are impossible... it is possible.. 

I'm just super curious to know just what will happen after the story with the 1st hokage & madara is told.. eeek!  It is rather nice getting a feel of how the hokages act..

rukoma

sarNie Egg
One thing I'm getting bored of is that the back story to all the characters are the same as Naruto and his circle of friends. We have that 'Naruto and Sasuke' relationship in all of the previous hokage's lives. It's a little annoying and I wish that Kishi would change things up a bit. I get that lots of people have been put in Naruto's place, and Naruto is the only one that will make the 'right' decision in the end, but it gets boring after a while.

And Sasuke, I am not sure what your take is on him, but I have a love/hate relationship with him. There are times when I wish he'd just go totally bad and never turn around so that he can die in the end, but when I see Naruto miss him and do so much for him I just want Sasuke to come home to Konoha and be a good boy! So torn between those two choices!

I think Naruto and Sasuke's final battle will be in Konoha's arena, there they will fight to earn the right to be a chuunin! PERFECT ending! I don't care if Naruto doesn't get to be a Hokage at the end of the manga, because we all know that he will get to be the Hokage when he is ready, we believe in him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
true true..

I also have a love/hate relationship with Sasuke.. I want him to make a final decision already.. it gets annoying  with him jumping around.. it's either hurry up and kill Naruto and destroy the village.. or return to the village..

as for the ending.. oh goodness I don't know what I want.. Naruto is already Hokage status.. and I know the Leaf Village will agree to let him be Hokage... but before he can become Hokage.. the Sasuke issue must be resolved.. this is why the storyline keeps getting jumpy.. hmmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oooowaaahhhhh... just spent time catching up a a month and a half's worth of Naruto's manga chapters and... goodness, my poor heart!!!  I think I'll be forever bawling for the next chapters to come!!

You definitely just know the time for the end of Naruto is coming... Even though I know it.. I can't help but gush my eyes out with little streams of tears!  Boohoo!!!

*spoilers and thoughts on the latest chapters* 

I just knew they'll make both Naruto/Sasuke wounded/die at the same time!  and have them revived at the same time as well!  Damnit!  Grrr, I'm pissed! (Though they haven't showed Sasuke being completely revived yet and only Naruto.  Eeeekkkk.. goodness, goodness, goodness... Is Minato totally dead and gone now after that last attack in protecting Gai-sensei?  And omgaaahhh.. Gai-sensei.. no longer the green beast of Konoha.. and now the red beast.  :( :( :(  You are truly a respected man.  Every shinobi who has sacrificed themselves in this war is respected.  :(

Just thinking of what'll happen next.. saddens me ahhhhhh.. Naruto, just will you do next with your revival?  Oh.. my poor little heart!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
http://aramajapan.com/news/otaku/anime/naruto-manga-to-end-november-10-after-15-years/10952/

Prepare yourself my fellow Naruto fans... The end is near!!!! It's a month away!!!!

I can't believe it already... I can't... my childhood..... noooooo!!  I admit I've delayed my readings but.. I'm not that far off.  I must catch up so I can read the last chapter on time.. *sniffsniff*  15 years, it's been a long winding road... but it was worth it so far.  Thank you for being a part of my childhood.   You made it that much more special :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Finally caught up on the last 20 chapters and omgahhh... I can't take it... the last scene of the last chapter.....

They both lost an arm!!!

I was expecting something but not that.. man.... !!!!  I am so sad to know that next week is the end... :(  I thought I was prepared for it but I guess not.  And can I also just say that gosh Sasuke is annoying and stupid... what kind of cause is that?  Oh well...

Next week, will be the last Naruto chapter... the agony... I can't believe it... at least let Naruto be Hokage or something... I know the jutsu will get dispelled but... oh man... what else can I expect from a 15 page chapter? unless there'll be extra pages.... :(  *ooowaahhhhhh* cries in a corner*

Also a heads up.  There will also be one LAST Naruto movie called : The Last: Naruto the Movie .. So far from what I've seen, Naruto has a new haricut, Hinata is the heroine, Kakashi is the 6th hokage... etc etc.... 

Oh I'm just so sad... it's really ending :(

2 more chapters to go? *biting nails* *squeals*

dariey

sarNie Adult
i know i'm gonna cry a river everytime i read this manga.i know it!!!
gosh i want to stop now but my tears still flow  :lmao:

its been few years i put a hold on reading this manga coz i can't take those emotional feeling again and again but your post make me read them again.now i'm crying again..

the history repeating itself just like when they first split at child.now it just become worst when both lost their....i can't take it if sasuke really die.i don't want that or i will cry another river again..haha

its look like i'm going to continue where i left since they almost end this.this will be a long journey for me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ *coughcough* Sasuka admitted that he "lost" to Naruto... so I hope that is a sign of them being buddies again, or staying in the same village.  I found him to be so annoying... but that part was touching when the Rikudou? I forgot his name.. asked "why Naruto?" to Sasuke and he was like "because he was the closest thing to a best friend to me.." somewhere along those lines...

I still can't believe they both each lost an arm, it was understandable but oh man... If you think about it, so many shinobis lost their arms in this manga lol.

I wanted to be a part of the Naruto history/era so I was like I gotta catch up just so I can read the last ending chapter like everyone else... I'm glad I did, so much action and emotions... whoooo... I wonder how it'll end.... I don't want it to end...

Now I know why Naruto has a bandaged hand for the new movie... but he lost his arm?  unless he got surgery? :p hohoho, I'm glad that it's NaruHina in the movie :D

Sigh, it's been such a long journey for me too with Naruto.. besides Fushigi Yuugi & Inuyasha... and some others, I've been such a huge long follower of this manga/anime... oh the memories :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I knew it'll end with 700 chapters.  699 was just going to be too off.

Basically, 699 was just Sasuke talking throughout.. and he even leaves again, but says he'll definitely come back.

As for 700, we get to see the pairings... It really threw me off, because I did not expect some pairings... but hohoho NaruHina :D :D :D I wish Naruto's son had a different name though... Wasn't too fond of "Bolt."  Anyways, he's like a mini troublesome Naruto hehe :)  Anyways, the ending isn't that satisfying... sure it's a happy ending... but I wish there was events that lead up to it....

I definitely can't wait for the movie now!  I'm happy to have been a part of Naruto's 15 year history *sniffsniff*  I wonder if there'll be a spinoff in the near future?  I sort  of doubt it... because everywhere is so peaceful now... but oh just the thought of it :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I must spazz for my love of Naruto... my past 10 years with you have been full of emotions..... *sniffsniff*  I am now saddened.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I actually like Bolt's name now.. since I now know it's a pun on Naruto's name... It's pronounced "Boruto" ahahaha LOL. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
So, I'm like here re-watching Naruto with my brother... I remember when I used to binge watch Naruto as a kid. LOL. I was going to give One Piece a try  ( I stopped somewhere in the 1st season), but I kind of feel like I'm done watching something that's so long, not after Naruto. it's the last good long one. NaruHina, I'm totally fine with that. Hinata respects Naruto and that's what I love about her. I mean, there's a bunch of other characters who like and respect Naruto as well, but Hinata was one of the very firsts that doesn't, you know, hate Naruto because of the Nine Tails. I was rooting for Narusaku in the first half, but I don't know... I just feel like Sakura just wasn't the one for Naruto. And right, I just love Hinata says Naruto's name. And I've always wonder how Kakashi's mask..

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
I actually like Bolt's name now.. since I now know it's a pun on Naruto's name... It's pronounced "Boruto" ahahaha LOL.
It's actually cute. I just don't understand why Sarada would have on a glasses. She has the sharingan...

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It's pretty cool how the couples I ship finally have kids. Usually that doesn't happen at all at the end of a really good and long anime. It just ends with the couple saying I love you or marrying, but never on their future. I wonder what'll happen if Naruto really ends, like with no sequels or something of that sort.