Nang'ek & Pra'ek CH7

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I'm dying to see Kob with Tik...
Captain is a free agent, correct me if I'm wrong so he should have a chance with Ch.7
Araya and Vee.. I haven't seen them yet

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm dying to see Kob with Tik...
Captain is a free agent, correct me if I'm wrong so he should have a chance with Ch.7
Araya and Vee.. I haven't seen them yet

Araya and Vee starred in an old lakorn way back then it was called Hua Jai Nai Soon Nga Gard. In this lakorn Araya was like a UFO. she liked vee and he liked her back but she had so many clones and the boss clone prohibits them from liking humans. I loved this lakorn, i want to see it again. Here's a picture of the lakorn magazine so it might help.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
dang hella matching couplez so i aint know who matches w/who.............. :blush: :blush: :blush: ...............

moilee

sarNie Adult
Basically right now....I'm bored and have nothing to do....just surf on the internet. Again, let's do this again. I would love to see Kob in love lakorns with #1-Tik , #2-Ken, #3-Andrew, #4-Chakrit (again), #5-Arnan (I like to see him take the same character where he played with Chompoo), #6-Oil (he can be very sexy...liked the one he played with Kob....where he kissed her and she fainted and he ran his fingers on check...and said he should be the one fainted ...'cause he didn't kiss a girl for three years), #7-don't know the name-he's very new and he's very manly cute...he's in Mew Lalita's last lakorn "Ka Ta Karm Per Tur" where he played the cop...I believe he has a new lakorn will be out which he plays the leading actor opposite Tang's new or x-girlfriend (rumors said they no longer together...don't know if true or not), #8-Num (again), #9-Willy (what's up with him....he got very old when I see him on news about Jelly's prenant with twin), #10-Saranyu (he's old for Kob...but sexy...I like him....hope they find a good lakorn for him to play opposite Kob).