Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! episode 11 was crazy, like an emotional roller coaster ride.

first i was all laughing when they started laughing and slapping
each other. there were so many cute scenes of them together!
they were throwing water at each other AND OMG OMG OMG
tye finally told namtha he loves her!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he kissed her forehead and he saved her from being raped from
that mafia guy. tomorrow's episode is going to be dramatic and
heart wrenching.
in the preview i heard tye mentioning if noon
was really going to go to america with earth. both earth & tye
was at the hospital. and then noon told such a big LIE!! she lied
that she loves earth!!! *sobs* poor noon & tye, just after they
confessed to each other too!!
T.T

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHHH i FiNiSHED WATCHiNG EPiSODE 10 & 11 & iT KEEPS ON GETTiNG BETTER!

i WAS LAUGHiNG SO HARD iN EPiSODE 10 WHEN NAMTHA'S FAMiLY WENT TO POOH'S WORKPLACE & ACCUSED HiM OF GETTiNG NAMTHA PREGNANT. HER MOM TO POOH SOMETHiNG LiKE "YOU DO NOTHiNG ALL DAY BUT WHY DiD YOU HAVE TO DO MY DAUGHTER!?" :loool: :loool: i WAS DYiNG! HAHA. THiS LAKORN iS FUNNY!

EPiSODE 11 WAS SWEET! POOH FiNALLY ADMiTS TO NAMTHA THAT HE LOVES HER! AFTER LiKE HOW MANY EPiSODES?! BUT i'M GLAD HE ADMiTS. i WAS ALMOST iN TEARS..

LOVE THE KiSS ON THE FOREHEAD POOH GAVE NAMTHA! AHH CAN'T WAiT FOR TOMORROW EPiSODE! :clap: :clap:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG I was like :unsure: :blink: :unsure: , what are they laughing about? But their expressions were soooo cuttteeee :blush: and hilarious at the same time I ended up laughing hella hard with them :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: I wonder where I can get whatever that is they ate. :rolleyes:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
aww tomorrow will probably be the last episode. This lakorn makes me smile and laugh so much. Kinda reminds me of ruk tid lob. It has the same kinda feeling. But I love Tye and Noon more. This lakorn actually makes me happier. Healthy. :lol:

sirena

sarNie Adult
i jsut finish ep11 and omg so much action and everything

PLUS, tye said he love her OH it waz SOOOO SWEEETTTTTTTT T^T

i cant wait till ep12

so much mix feeling gonna go on between them

cant wait >.<

wait tomorrow is last ep?!?!?!

ohh NO >.<

sirena

sarNie Adult
i dnt want it to end>.<

they better get together

or els i will cry and ill mad for like aweek haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I hope it's not the last episode. I'm just scared it is.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree with you mintwix. This makes me smile, laugh, and I even sympathize with them. I'm going crazy lol. Their chemistry is so good. Were they this good together in Muer Dok Ruk Ban? I never saw that lakorn.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yeah today's episode was good! I laughed so much when they were slapping each other. I thought Noon was going to tell Tye that she and Earth aren't really together...will that happen in the beginning of tomorrow's episode??? I swore that i saw that preview on friday's episode. But anyways, i can't believe she's going to lie and say that she loves Earth, maybe it has something to do with his condition. Looks like he does have a heart problem.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hey Nai_1_1. I didn't watched all of muer dok ran ban, but since I'm in love with Tye and Noon's chemistry, I was curious too and just took a peak at some scenes. I would say their chemistry was good, but in nang sao pkr, it just skyrocketed-- :) in my opinion. But muer dok rak ban, the storyline's more dramatic. Maybe that has something to do with their appeal. I like Poo's and Natha's relationship better in nang sao. They're just tooo cutteee. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah today's episode was good! I laughed so much when they were slapping each other. I thought Noon was going to tell Tye that she and Earth aren't really together...will that happen in the beginning of tomorrow's episode??? I swore that i saw that preview on friday's episode. But anyways, i can't believe she's going to lie and say that she loves Earth, maybe it has something to do with his condition. Looks like he does have a heart problem.
i HEARD NAMTHA SAY THAT TOO... MAYBE THEY WiLL SHOW iT iN EPiSODE 12. CAN'T WAiT TO WATCH iT! LOVE THE CHEMiSTRY BETWEEN NOON/TYE! THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE LAKORNS TOGETHER! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
tye and noon have such great chemistry....i could not stop laughing in ep. 10 with the bed scene and her being drunk....ep.11 the "L" word so sweet..........i heard that it's going to end on March 28 because on march 29 chompoo gaem mam is going to air^^

sirena

sarNie Adult

i agree i saw it too

she told tye that earth told her that he loves him then it end

but all i know they better get together

or els i will like cry haha

sirena

sarNie Adult
if this is over,

im deffintely looking forward to tye's next lakorn with yeardthip

i cant wait for that 1 ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
iN A WAY i WANT iT TO END.. SO i DON'T HAVE TO WAiT TiL NEXT WEEK TO WATCH iT.. BUT THEN AGAiN i DON'T CUZ i STiLL WANNA WATCH iT.... AHH. HATE WHEN THiS HAPPENS!

AWE MAN.. i WAS LAUGHiNG SO HARD WHEN KARA WAS HiDiNG UNDER THE TABLE & SHE TRiED TO SCARE POOH & HE KiCKED HER iN THE FACE.... HAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao: :loool: :loool: :loool: i ALMOST CHOKED CUZ i WAS LAUGHiNG SO HARD!

CAN'T WAiT FOR TODAY'S EPiSODE =D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG I agree that part that he kicked Kara was soooooooo freaken hilarious. I didn't realize Kara was so short! When she had to stand on that stool during filming of the mv, it reminded me of how Aom Piyada had to do that too lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There's not that many hilarious scenes anymore. I wonder if gnam is still going to America next episode. I heard pooh's dad said something about 6 months. :mellow:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
There's not that many hilarious scenes anymore. I wonder if gnam is still going to America next episode. I heard pooh's dad said something about 6 months. :mellow:
AWE... THERE iSN'T... =( i GUESS iT'S TiME TO GET SERiOUS. i STiLL NEED TO WATCH EPiSODE 12!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you mintwix...i was sobbing nonstop in this episode.
i wonder where noon went because i think tye was like "how
come you didn't say bye" or something like that.

but i loved that one new song when they were showing namtha
and pooh back and forth after leaving the hospital. the melody
sounds so sad but soothing. does anyone know who sings that
song & have the mp3 for it? speaking of songs, i still want the
theme song...lol, i don't know where else to find it...
):

kara is such a *dog for leaving pooh. i hate her & her money-
grubbing self. and that secretary susie & her husband guy,
lmfao! it was funny as heck when tye punched him and he
suddenly KO on the chair. hahaha!! i had to laugh at that....

T.T have to wait until friday, the last episode probably, *sigh, sobs*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i agree with you mintwix...i was sobbing nonstop in this episode.
i wonder where noon went because i think tye was like "how
come you didn't say bye" or something like that.

but i loved that one new song when they were showing namtha
and pooh back and forth after leaving the hospital. the melody
sounds so sad but soothing. does anyone know who sings that
song & have the mp3 for it? speaking of songs, i still want the
theme song...lol, i don't know where else to find it...
):

kara is such a *dog for leaving pooh. i hate her & her money-
grubbing self. and that secretary susie & her husband guy,
lmfao! it was funny as heck when tye punched him and he
suddenly KO on the chair. hahaha!! i had to laugh at that....

T.T have to wait until friday, the last episode probably, *sigh, sobs*
AWE.. iT'S A SAD EPiSODE?? SUCKS... i HATE SAD EPiSODES... MAKES ME WANNA CRY... *SNiFF*

i STiLL WANT THE SONGS TOO! SPECiALLY THE ENDiNG ONE!

i HOPE TYE & NOON HAVE MORE LAKORNS TO COME! LOVE THEM TOGETHER. ^_^