Namtarn Pichukkana (PAPPAYONBANTERNG vol. 39 no. 1855 June 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pichy looks really nice and pretty on the cover. Her facial expression is tolerable. But for the inside pictures, not too fond of her expressions. :nono1: She needs to work on them more. :) I really love her hair; it's really beautiful and abundant, like Janie's. The outfits are decent.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed, some of her expressions aren't the best but she is one gorgeous girl. I love her hair & makeup.
The outfits are nice, too ^^

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Namtarn looks pretty in this, one of her best so far^_^

Err I don't want to come off as miss know it all but her name is namtarn pichukkana^_^

AikOm^_^

Tubbytinker07 said:
Namtarn looks pretty in this, one of her best so far^_^

Err I don't want to come off as miss know it all but her name is namtarn pichukkana^_^

No, thanks for letting me know. :wink: :grouphug: I thought she was going by Pichy? :eek: I heard people calling her "Pichy" here, so I assumed that's what the Thai media calls her sometimes. Does that mean that Pichy isn't even her nickname? :shock2: Please do let me know. I will go back and edit all the photo shoots topics about her lol. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gorgeous but couldnt really tell it her on da cover nor da inside pics beside da last :D

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko lol no pichy isn't her nickname. Idk where that came from. Her nickname is Namtarn or Tarn for short

AikOm^_^

Tubbytinker07 said:
Maiko lol no pichy isn't her nickname. Idk where that came from. Her nickname is Namtarn or Tarn for short

:rofl: When it was first revealed that she was going to star with Ken T in Majurat See Nam Pueng, I read that people referred to her as "Pichy." :D I must have missed it when her real name is revealed hehe. Thanks for answering my question. :grouphug: I'll call her by her real name now, then. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Me too lol^

She's one of the nangek that has meat on her. That's a good thing!!! She looks like May Pichy in these photos

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Me too lol^

She's one of the nangek that has meat on her. That's a good thing!!! She looks like May Pichy in these photos

Yeah, she's still skinny, but not bony skinny. She said in an interview that she is a cheerleader and does sports.