Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm jumping episodes. I just watched Nian "warning" Tao to ensure Bo doesn't ruin Nian's marriage to Pe. That wench get's on my nerve! :angry: She obviously doesn't know her actual place, thinking she's this wealthy mistress though in reality she is just a greedy gold digger with a father who can't pay his debt...what pathetic woman!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what episodes had you skipped cikna? I wanted to skip episode 7 and 8... I'd probably watch ep 9 right away, or should I start with ep 10 instead? LOL

cecilia

Staff member
amy, if you don't want to get angry, then skip it until they come back .. if you want to see ATEAM onscreen regardless, pull some hair and build some hate like me, then watch all LOl

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
LOL ceci
hmmmm... I'm still thinking if I should skip some episodes... I'm currently at ep 7 and I've tried watching ep 9 a while ago but I kept on thinking about eps 7 and 8 hahahaha I might just watch every episode ^_^ I don't mind a few pulling-of-hair actions and hating characters hehehehe I'm so used to it :p

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I agree that PE and Bo are so much better in the original novel. The screenwriter made them both so dislikeable in NM. Pe slept around like a real true playboy, while Bo is so timid and runs away everytime Pe tries to get close. If it were not for the chemistry between AUM/AFF, I would have given up the show long time ago. AUM and AFF are acting very well, but these were all overshadowed by such a poor storyline and other characters. I really felt sorry for them. CH3, AUM and AFF should be let know how we felt. My biggest concern is that the low rating of this lakorn would kill the future onscreen paring of ATEAM. On the other hand, Ken and ANN are much better at selecting a good kakorn to play. At the end of day, it is the story and characters that attract the audience, even the chemistry is not as strong as what ATM has.

sarN

sarNie Granny
of course the storyline matter and it doesn't matter how hawt the leading actress/actor is , if there no storyline & interaction bwt the lead, what's the point , all the other character are annoying . Come on now , at least in Botun Greep Sood Tai , there was a moral behind it all , a love bwt one's parent toward their children , and in there the other character shape the lakorn even though not enough of AUM/AFF :lol: that was acceptable --- but 'Namtan Mai' is totally wrong in so many ways , all the character are bunch of cheater haha , Harit/Soroya was together nearly 3/4 of the time (at the insland of course^^) vs an average of not more than 1hr of Bo&Pawan together screen time in the entire 10 eps with only 3 eps left till it end ! The producer are soo wrong , they lie to the entire nation of Ateam's fan lol & they promote the lakorn like no tomorrow , truly is false advertisements . Where do i sign up to join the ATM Chinese fan club , i can't read the front , where Wishy , can she translate my email into Thai , i want to send attachment to TV SCENE

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
of course the storyline matter and it doesn't matter how hawt the leading actress/actor is , if there no storyline & interaction bwt the lead, what's the point , all the other character are annoying . Come on now , at least in Botun Greep Sood Tai , there was a moral behind it all , a love bwt one's parent toward their children , and in there the other character shape the lakorn even though not enough of AUM/AFF :lol: that was acceptable --- but 'Namtan Mai' is totally wrong in so many ways , all the character are bunch of cheater haha , Harit/Soroya was together nearly 3/4 of the time (at the insland of course^^) vs an average of not more than 1hr of Bo&Pawan together screen time in the entire 10 eps with only 3 eps left till it end ! The producer are soo wrong , they lie to the entire nation of Ateam's fan lol & they promote the lakorn like no tomorrow , truly is false advertisements . Where do i sign up to join the ATM Chinese fan club , i can't read the front , where Wishy , can she translate my email into Thai , i want to send attachment to TV SCENE
ATM chinese fan club uses chinese most of time. And I am not sure if you still want to sign up. It is a good idea to have Wishy translate our feedback into Thai and send it to CH3 and AUM/AFF's website, and TVSCENE!

cecilia

Staff member
i'll join in the wagon that if next time they want to PROMOTE ATEAM like tomorrow to ACTUALLY have it worthy of drooling .. i've received more anger than any of them other wonderful emotions.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I'm debating if I should even start watching this lakorn. The rating does not seem good and storyline doesn't attract me. I love these two together though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Ken and Ann have as much chemistry as Aum and Aff. I am just disappointed in NM. All the hype was nothing. I thought it would be full of kisses and hugs. I am drifting away from the lakorn world especially NM. I don't anticipate for it weekly like I did when JLR and BGST aired. I really liked BGST and must I add, in BGST there were so many characters yet Ateam had more scenes than in NM. LOL so where should I sign up to make my complaints.

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
Wishy, I tried to find some places on ch3, aum or aff website to post the feedback on NM. But they are all in thai, hard to tell which link is. Do you know there the link is so that we can post our feedback even in english?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I believe Ken and Ann have as much chemistry as Aum and Aff. I am just disappointed in NM. All the hype was nothing. I thought it would be full of kisses and hugs. I am drifting away from the lakorn world especially NM. I don't anticipate for it weekly like I did when JLR and BGST aired. I really liked BGST and must I add, in BGST there were so many characters yet Ateam had more scenes than in NM. LOL so where should I sign up to make my complaints.
I know... -_- if only there's an English translation of the entire novel, then I'd rather read the it than watch the lakorn...

cecilia

Staff member
^donna, that's what i've said to Puangpakaam too. She posted a new translation of the novel, it sound so sweet when he went back to chase after him. I seem to like the PAWAN in the book more than the PAWAN on lakorn -- they adjust the character drastically. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
can u posts the new translation of the novel lollll , I rather re-live the novel than the lakorn , i can't stand it anymore , Pawan is giving me a headaches , actually everyone is !

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. if you ask, i shall .. but before this .. check this mv of parn out. i finally have the chance to watch it today and man, I SO WISH THAT NIAN get something like this back for the sin she created LOl : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hesQLIuQwBY

Pawan went to visit his baby every day at the clinic without Thumas knowledge until she brought Boongnhe home. Not having seen his child for a week was unbearable for him as he missed him so much. It was then he realized he must do something immediately in order to reunite with Thuma and Boongghie.

Once again with the help of Jangla, he devised a plan by having someone to puncture the tire of Thumas car. Pawan would have to follow her and stop to offer help. However things didnt go as planned. Thuma took her car to a garage nearby to have it repaired. While she was waiting, she went into a bakery next door which left him no other choice but following her inside.

Once inside the bakery, he noticed her sitting at a corner table having soup and salad while reading a magazine.

Pawan sat at the nearby table wondering the best way to approach her.
She looked up to ask a waiter for a glass of water and was startled to see Pawan watching her from the other table. They both froze for a moment when their eyes met. She nervously looked away .Pawans heart was racing. He had to muster all his courage to face her. No matter what happen, he has to talk to her.

Pawan: Bo, how r u?
Bo: Fine, thank you

Pawan didnt know how to respond to her reaction since she acted as if nothing had happened. She asked for the bill and prepared to leave. Pawan quickly followed her to the door.

She turned and said to him curtly Im going home now

Pawan took a deep breath; then answered her Im coming with you

He kept looking at her face which had turned bright red. He knew that she was angry. However it was time that he must do something, no matter what the consequence would be, he was ready for it.

Pawan felt like pulling her into his arms and hold her tight, but he didnt have the courage to do that. He tried hard to refrain himself. Her firm lips still reminded him of their passionate moments together.

Khun Pawan she sounded sternly. However Pawan just ignored her and said calmly Oh, you still remember my name

Bo: Of course, I dont forget easily. Go away. Ive been working all day. Im tired and Im not in a mood to laugh at your joke. Please leave me alone

She was very firm with him. However he determined not to give up. Losing her and the baby is not an option. So he just sighed and said Im sorry if I upset you. Please dont scowl at me. You will be old before your time. If youre are tired, lets sit down and have a drink

She quickly replied in a softer tone I want to be alone

She was very tired b/c Booghie woke up at 2 oclock last night. After she fed him, he was still wide awake which made her very exhausted. However he was so adorable. The more she looked at him: his eyes, his lips reminded her so much of Pawan.

She couldnt get him out of her mind thinking of the way he touched and held her. Nobody could ever replace him. Now the man that she has been yearning for was standing right in front of her, pleading her imploringly for forgiveness with the voice that used to melt her heart.

I also want to be with you alone. Are you so mad at me that you wouldnt want to forgive me? If I have done something wrong, you can punish me. After that lets start all over again

Dont try to be smart Bo said.

May be this was going to work. Her voice is not as stern as before. It seemed like she would rather cry than throwing a tantrum. Her heart was as sensitive as him. He just wished that she had no one else. It would be a lot easier for him to try to win her back. Even if she had somebody, he wouldnt give up his fight, Pawan thought.

Pawan: Lets sit down and talk
Bo: I give you 10 mins
Thats not enough, what about an hour Pawan tried to bargain with her.
Bo: Then 15 mins
Pawan: Half an hour, okay? Lets us talk
She was sitting opposite him, ready to get up and leave him any moment. On the contrary, Pawan was very laid-back.
Pawan: What do you want to drink?
BO: A glass of cold water, what do you want to say? Hurry up and just say it
Pawan: How have you been?
Bo: So so, why did you ask?
Pawan: Im just worried about you. You look thinner
Bo: Im healthy enough to make a living. You dont have to worry about me
Pawan: I dont understand when you resigned from my company. How come Ive never received your resignation letter?
Bo: I have quit your company for almost a year. Dont you think you are too slow to react?
Pawan: You r right. How much do you get paid at the new place? I will give you five times more of what you r getting now if you come back and work for me. You can start tomorrow. Will you agree to that?
Bo: I dont get much for a salary, but I get a percentage from each project I do
Pawan: No matter how much you get in percentage, I will give you five times more of what you make
Bo: I dont think your company is short of employees
Pawan: I dont know if my company is short of people, but I only know that I need you
Bo: The time is up now
Pawan: I havent finished what I want to say to you
Bo: I have nothing more to say
Pawan: Its fine. I will take care of the bill and then we go discuss the rest at your house
Bo: Khun Pawan, dont act like a child. If you ever do that, I will call a cop on you
Pawan: If you want to do that, go ahead. If you think you can call the cop everyday
Bo: Khun Pawan, what do you want from me? She sounded angry.
Pawan: Bo Ja, dont look at me like that. I dont want to make you upset. I just want to be your friend
Bo: You can use your money to buy all the friends you want. I gotta go now
She abruptly left the bakery, leaving Pawan sitting there by himself.
Credit: puangpakaam (Naki)

Might be different when TVSCENE play this part ^^

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
้hi, everyone

the ep 9-10 made people heartarch, me too. I hope that the next ep. we will see more Ateam together.
I read the novel and Lakorn's magazine. The novel didn't made me sad but when I saw Aum as Pawan and Aff as Thuma in Lakorn, it's so real and so sad. I hope Aff and Aum will not work together in the sad lakorn. I want to see them in Romantic - comedy.

And some news for Aff's fans, Aff is the guest actress in Bangkok traffic love story ( Ken's movie ) , so nice and more different from her's lakorn.

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
Ceci-thanks for the spoiler. I like it. I hope Bo would not get softer just by Pe's sweet talk. And Pe should do a lot more begging and suffering before Bo can forgive him. I don't know if Pe is worth taking back though. Honestly, I kind of lost my opitimism on whether the producer will pull this thru nicely.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
All the chemistries are there, except the storyline's are just kinda dull and wayyy too much dramas, I should say. lol. I agree. I was really hyped up about NM too. JLR and BGST was better. Better story, better conflicts, etc...I was expecting more lovey dovey scenes than heartaching scenes. Although there are some, I expected more. HAHA. I haven't been here on this thread for awhile. I gave up on this drama a long time ago. I'm just sticking around for the beautiful ending [hopefully]. :) Anyways, I do have many complaints as well. But then again, nothing we can do about it. -_-

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^donna, that's what i've said to Puangpakaam too. She posted a new translation of the novel, it sound so sweet when he went back to chase after him. I seem to like the PAWAN in the book more than the PAWAN on lakorn -- they adjust the character drastically. :(
I'd rather read the book coz Bo is wild in there LMAO
or better yet, I think I should just come up with my own version of NM ^_^