Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought it was kind of funny/sad when she suddenly thought perhaps Pawan found out she was married from his friend and decided to call him up and ask . she was disappointed when he said he did in fact told Pawan she was married :lol: , so does this mean she plan to lead him on w/o ever telling him she is married ? Anywho , I think AFF look hot as a working woman , she so sexy when she sigh.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's the look of love my dear - It seem like both Aum and Aff are expressing their feelings into this drama or am I dreaming.

haha, I like how Sarnie said that Bo always sign when she is with Pe and interpreted that you can see but can't touch, just yet...haha so funny and true!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yep its like that can see but cant touch...

she want to see him..but then she cant have him...
(or atleast not yet) :lol:

like in epi 2 (oops i said 4 lol wth) i thought she was gonna stood him up ...esp when you see her backing up in the car...i was gonna say..poor pei...and then...clip clap clip clap..the sounds of her heels in the restaurant...pei's face just lit up with glee... :wub:

Yeah.It like a dream , you desire it , fantasy about it but when you wake up from that dream , u will sigh , it was only a dream , something you can't have , touch or feel . When ever Bo does her little sighing , i sense , she is looking at a dream and feeling disappointed but when she does it rapidly , it must be her heart pounding :lol:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Here's more pics from Ratreesamoson...
credits to: taksaorn.com and clubartichart.com

Can they get any closer? Constant eye constant...him looking at her, she looking him, the touching, and the private conversation between the 2 of them :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
wow. so beautiful .. they seem so compatible in those pictures.

THANKS P'YING for the pictures. always good to see them close like this ^^

lucky_kiss

sarNie Egg
Thanks to wishy a lot of ATEM fans were able to watch the drama with Eng Sub :D

But I want to clear few things regarding the lakorn, Bo's half brother used to be Tao's husband lover before they get married, right? :blink:

Why Bo married Tao when she knew he's a gay? :ph34r:

Btw, how many Eps they air per week?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
wow. so beautiful .. they seem so compatible in those pictures.

THANKS P'YING for the pictures. always good to see them close like this ^^
Our lovebirds have always been close like this. I think is natural for them to be this close and doesn't fear anything, just yet!!!! This is why our love for Ateam always keep us blind because they keep on teasing us like this :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Kob Khun Ka N'Cecilia!

Next spoiler, continuation from the airport scene. I'm just going to translate the Aum & Aff scenes...is that ok with you guyz? I'm only interested in these two love birds, if they can't get on off-screen might as well route for them on-screen. The romance, the eye contacts, the love making, the baby, and the wedding...I don't think I'm asking for too much! lol!

During the plane ride from Bangkok airport to Hong Kong airport to the hotel. Pae continued pursuing Bo. He kept on sweet talking her. Pae believes that if he keeps on sweet talking her, she will eventually let him into her heart. Bo tried to maintain herself by not responding to him or by just making a simple facial expression.
When they got to the hotel, Bo realized during check-in that her room is right next to Pae. After they both settle down, Pae and Bo have to go meet Mr. Jang. Both Pae and Bo parted their separate ways to get ready for the meeting. Pae was waiting for Bo, when he saw her his eyes light up, he was astounded by how beautiful she is.
Pae: "Your so beautiful, your leaving me hopeless. I don't think Mr. Jang won't be able to focus on the meeting tonight because all eyes will be focus on you tonight."
At the restaurant, it has a panoramic view of the ocean with glitters of the lights and the scent of the magnificent delicious foods but as soon as Bo walked in just like PAe had told her. All the head and eyes turned towards Bo. During the dinner, Mr. Jang kept on staring at Bo, astonished by her beauty to the point where his eyes almost cross each other. Pae was getting jealous, he didn't like the continuous stared at Bo. He wanted her to himself.
After dinner, Mr Jang left. Bo and Pae decided to walk along the pathway. Pae immediately turned his head when Bo said,"Mr. Jang is very nice."
Pae: "What do you mean nice? Only to woman!"
When Bo heard this, she just smile and walked away with her arms across her chest. She's cold due to the ocean wind that is blowing. Pae took off his suit jacket and cover Bo.
Bo: "Thank you!"
Pae took this opportunity to quickly grabbed her hand. Pae: "Are you warm now?"
Bo stopped, "Let's go back to the hotel. We have to get up early in the morning tomorrow." Bo swiftly yank her hand back and walk further.
Pae looked at her from behind and lifted his eyebrow and he followed after her. He continued to pester her as they walk. Pae believes that only persistancy can he conquered her heart.
When they got to the hotel and got off the elevator on their floor and got to the door of her room, Pae was still continuously talking. Bo had to interrupt him and took out her room key, while she was inserting her room key...Pae to this opportunity to quickly sneak a quick peck on Bo cheek.
Bo quickly turned and gave him a mad stare.
He immediately stop and said, "I couldn't resist. Please don't get mad at me!"
Bo quickly went in her room and locked the door as for Pae he still standing outside her room so proud of himself for be able to kiss her on the cheek. Proud of himself that he was able to gather his courage and accomplished a magnificent prize.

2b continued...
thanks for the spoiler! ^_^
I really can't wait for the next episode

did anyone notice when ever Bo is near Pawan , she alway be sighing ? It seem as if her heart is pounding at the sight of him :lol:
yeah... he's so close yet so far.. (heard that from a song... lol)
like ami said, Pawan's just right in front of her but she can't have him... yet... hahaha
but she'll have him next episode... :rolleyes: I guess they can't control their desire for each other anymore :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
wow. P'YING, that was some GOOD SPOILERS -- it got me blushing and have butterfly all over ..
He's is one consistent man. SO LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK now :clap:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks to wishy a lot of ATEM fans were able to watch the drama with Eng Sub :D

But I want to clear few things regarding the lakorn, Bo's half brother used to be Tao's husband lover before they get married, right? :blink:

Why Bo married Tao when she knew he's a gay? :ph34r:

Btw, how many Eps they air per week?
Bo married Tao because her family was going through a financial crisis and Tao would provide that money for her family if she agreed to marry him. Tao's benefit: to hide his sexuality from his traditional mother. So Bo married Tao for money. I think Bo and Tao were close friends before and even though Bo knew he was gay, she was okay with it. It was more of an agreement to marriage, until Tao's lover Ae came in the picture. So Bo and Tao's friendship started to distant.

They air 2 episodes per week on Wednesdays and Thursdays. :)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still at the office working and waiting for my patients to show...Today's discussion in my office about Namtarn Mai. According to my married Thai patients and single Thai patients, Bo (Thuma) and Pae (pawan) relationship is not considered an affair because Tao is gay and there is no sexual relationship between the two of them. But if there is sexual relationship between Tao and Bo that is consider as an affair. What do you guys think?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. im ashamed of myself.. i havent caught up yet with the subs lmao.. n still have to watch ep 2 as well >_<... wat a bad ateam lover lol.. shall be catching up soon..

gosh i love them pics.. ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, this is geting good.. i love how aum doesnt give up on
aff at all... he is determine to get her for good.. omg.... i love that
i love how he always follow her.... cute

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm still at the office working and waiting for my patients to show...Today's discussion in my office about Namtarn Mai. According to my married Thai patients and single Thai patients, Bo (Thuma) and Pae (pawan) relationship is not considered an affair because Tao is gay and there is no sexual relationship between the two of them. But if there is sexual relationship between Tao and Bo that is consider as an affair. What do you guys think?
I understand that Bo and Tao have no sexual relations, but it's just the whole concept of Bo and Tao being "legally married" makes it an affair. But to me, I think the "real affair" comes in later when Pae marries Nian, then sleeps around with other girls while being married to Nian, then with him still having feelings for Bo while being married to Nian. I understand that Nian did everything out of manipulations, but to me personally, everything is still an affair between Bo and Pae. Honestly to start off, Bo married for the wrong reasons in the first place. Anyways, I know there's tons of opinions upon this drama. But in interviews and stuff, they do use the term "affair" to describe the drama, so to me, it is one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have a perfect example of affair and when I think about it, I want to strangle this certain person. My cousin passed away a few days ago. I just got back from the funeral and gosh did I learn a lot more about him. It's really sad, I never knew these things about him, he was born in Canada and he had a heart transplant when he was younger. I was in tears, we live about a 3 minute drive, yet we never really talked. He is only about 8-10 years older than me. Okay long story short, his wife cheated on him and later left him. My cousin truly loved her and when I saw a bruised on his wedding finger- so I thought it was a bruised, it teared my heart apart upon hearing the story. It was actually a tattoo. He had his wife name tattoo around his wedding finger and after the divorce, he had tattoo it again. In his back, he has his son face tattoo on. He truly loved that whore with his whole heart. Not just that, he stopped taking medication. He did so much for her, she was not a US citizen, she is actually born and raised in France. She came here to school (high school and got a college degree), he did all his paper work, etc to become a citizen, afterward he helped her. He missed his son so much that he completely didn't take any medication. He drown himself in alcohol, I broke into tears, I didn't know she did not let him see their son. So last week, she finally let his son stay with him but he was in a coma so he didn't really get to hold or touch his son. Oh my gosh I am so in tears. I think my aunt and uncle will fight for the child. I think it is best if she let them take the child after what she did. I swear he truly loved her even after she cheated on him. I am sorry for ranting so much and it shouldn't be discussed here but I just couldn't stop. Anyways may he rest in peace and if there is a next lifetime, I wished him to be loved by someone wholeheartedly.

Back to the lakorn, I just got back from the funeral and finished episode 2. I don't know but I somewhat am more sadden as I watched the second episode. I wouldn't consider it an actual affair. Tao did give her permission to find her soulmate and they never consummated the marriage. But as in the eye of the public, it is an affair. In episode 2, I actually understood Thuma action. The first episode needed some revising, it somewhat doesn't match up with episode 2 especially Thuma's action.

sarN

sarNie Granny
"affair" have many meaning depending on the situation but in Namtan Mai, i believe it basically mean "scandal" within a marriage . Though Bo never had any sexual relationship with her husband but she is indeed married , therefore she is in the public eye as a married woman , her action will affect her status in the long run , regardless of whatever reason she had behind the sham marriage , even though it's a good one , as we all know , was to save her parent's lands. If she want to start another relationship with another man she must divorce first , if she doesn't , she would not be able to publicly go out with her man and therefore , it is consider an "affair" :lol: . Also, if she was an single woman , being raise in a traditional family , she shouldn't had slept with a man so loosely (sorry my baby AFF!) in a hotel like she did , what should had happen was , she waited till they were marry first . I believe , this indeed is an "affair"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I know someone who married a gay, just like Bo. But she only found that her husband was gay after they got married. He probably just used the woman to hide his sexuality. After she found out, the lady was truly saddened. She had loved him all throughout their marriage but he didn't loved her back. The woman asked for an annulment (we have no divorce here in the Philippines) and the gay agreed. They lived separately while their annulment was being processed. The woman fell in love again and when the annulment was done, she got married to the man who truly loves her. I didn't know what happened to her ex-husband but for all I know, the woman is very happy now. She's someone who's really close to me.
I wouldn't be here if she didn't had an annulment with her gay hubby lol
I just heard this from my aunt coz I'm too shy to ask the person involve :lol: