Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. that is a good gift ceci ^_^.. and jen hehe..

lol.. i made 2 more banners.. 1 same-ish..

lol this is enuf for now lol...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
So since all of this NAMTAN MAI promotion has been going strong so far - I would like to share my NM's dreams last night and I thought I was watching the real thing. :lol: I had Aff kissed Aum slightly on the lips before Aum head to work - is so cute - like when a wife send the husband off to work. i was wondering what's up with the lightly kiss but then again, Aff doesn't do onscreen kissing so I hope we at least not getting a very intense kiss. Can we just get a lightly kiss on the lips instead? :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
So since all of this NAMTAN MAI promotion has been going strong so far - I would like to share my NM's dreams last night and I thought I was watching the real thing. :lol: I had Aff kissed Aum slightly on the lips before Aum head to work - is so cute - like when a wife send the husband off to work. i was wondering what's up with the lightly kiss but then again, Aff doesn't do onscreen kissing so I hope we at least not getting a very intense kiss. Can we just get a lightly kiss on the lips instead? :wub:
that's just too cute :wub: I envy you for having a NM dream... before, I had a JLR dream... it was silly and at the same time, steamy... hahahaha
I know we won't get to see torrid kissing here but a light kiss on the lips would do or just let their lips touch... we're not asking too much, right? lol and I also want to see them hugging each other on bed and the only thing that covers their naked bodies is a blanket... :wub: :wub: am I asking too much now? lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that's just too cute :wub: I envy you for having a NM dream... before, I had a JLR dream... it was silly and at the same time, steamy... hahahaha
I know we won't get to see torrid kissing here but a light kiss on the lips would do or just let their lips touch... we're not asking too much, right? lol and I also want to see them hugging each other on bed and the only thing that covers their naked bodies is a blanket... :wub: :wub: am I asking too much now? lol

lol donna no its not too much to ask for...shoot atleast i dont think so

..we actually want them to do things beyond a lakorn would even allow hmph :lol: but i guess it can only happen in our dreams.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
You guys are silly. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you cracked me up, your girls are just crazy or maybe sick, i think it's the jlr's fever which is burning again.