Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhhhhh thanks ceci!!!
dayum... whooo ateam fever whoot whoot..

"Pawan The higher number, honey. Make it reach a boiling point and come to keep me warm. I am cold"

ehehe for some reason i was thinking of something else lol.. **whistles**

cecilia

Staff member
^i know aiko, my head were filled with images when i read that scenes ..

here's more for tonight --- as said by Puangpakaam, there's ALOT of bedscene in here .. takes more than DONNA'S one shot to create ARISOYA :wub:
Here is another spoiler. This one might be a bit boring compared to the previous ones. I tried to spoil it in sequence of the novel especially when there is dialoques between Thuma and Pawan. Don't worry,there is still some more bed scenes.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share with me.

From a novel Namtarnmai by Chorladda

This scene is a continuation from the first spoiler after Pawan and Thuma returned from Hongkong.
Thuma is an interior designer and a project manager in Pawans firm whereas Pawan is a biggest shareholder, this is a reason why he is holding a managing director position. His firm is investing in an expanding hotel sector. One of the projects is opening a Chinese restaurant called KanPei and Thuma was assigned to supervise the décor. She had to show up for a presentation.
Pawan ordered the security guard to let him know about the arrival of Thuma. When Thuma talked to Pawan, he asked her to come to see him in his office first, otherwise he will go kiss Thuma in front of her secretary.
Pawan: Come to my office; let me see you before we go in the meeting
Thuma: You will see me shortly in the meeting room
Pawan: In the meeting room, I can only see you but I cant kiss you. I will wait for you here; otherwise I will go to you and kiss you in front of your secretary
Thuma laughed at his words.
Arbtip Thumas secretary looked at Thuma and thought; maybe it is true about the rumor circling around the office that Thuma is going out with the big boss. If she were a man, she believes she would easily fall in love with her also as her boss is not only beautiful, but also very smart, intelligent, and efficient. The fact that she is a married woman wouldnt stop anybody from loving her.
She hung up from Pawan and said to her I got to go now

Pawan was reading the list of agenda without interest. As soon as the door of his office opened, he jumped up quickly, very glad to see her. The expression on his face really made Thuma happy.
Pawan: Ive been waiting for you for ages. Let me kiss you before you say anything
Thuma: What is this about?
Pawan: Nothing, I want to kiss you no matter what. I mean kissing your cheeks, your lips and your face, not your hand Pawan said quickly when he saw Thuma hand in front of him. They both laughed to each other. Thuma sat on the chair opposite his desk glancing at an agenda, while Pawan stood beside her and bent over as he pretended to read it alsothen he quickly kissed Thuma before she had a chance to resist him.
Pawan: Hummm, I feel much better now, this really keeps me going, Bo, since we came back from Hongkong, we havent got a chance to be together. Have all your brothers gone back yet?
(Note: Thuma has 3 half brothers. Her dad was a widow with 3 boys before he met and married Thumas mom. The eldest brother is called Pee Tua, he is 12 yrs older than her. Her second brother is called Pee Tae, he is 10 yrs older and the third brother is called Pee Tik, he is 5 yrs older than her. At home, Thuma is like a little girl to her parents and her brothers.
Thuma: Not yet
Pawan: Gosh, how long do I have to put up with all these obstacles? I miss you terribly. Look, after the meeting today, I wont let you go anywhere with your brothers again

In the meeting room, Pawan was in such a good mood. He was smiling all the time which really surprised everybody. All the proposals had been approved easily. Until the meeting was over, when Thuma walked beside him outside the building toward the parking lot, Pawan still had a smile on his face. Thuma asked with surprise What wrong with you today? Youve been smiling all day
Pawan: Because Im happy, why should I hide my feeling?
Thuma shook her head and laughed at him. Right now she was aware that they are being watched and gossiped by employees in the company. Their love has become a popular topic. However she didnt really care about what other people think, as long as she knew what she was doing. When someone is doing something against society norm, for sure they will be strongly disapproved.
Pawan: Did you bring your car today?
Thuma: No, b/c you told me not to bring it
Pawan: Good girl, you can be obedient if you want to. Usually you are very stubborn. My car is over there
Thuma sat beside him in the car. She felt free from troubles and relaxed. Maybe this is a power of love, she thought. She didnt even care asking him where would be their destination; she just wanted to get away for a weekend where they could spend some time together.
On the back seat of Pawans car, there was a white picnic basket containing food and drinks for the trip.
Thuma asked What would you like to drink? My boss
Pawan I want a kiss
Thuma kissed him quickly on his cheek, but Pawan grabbed her and kissed her again on her cheek and her lips. Thuma didnt try to resist as she knew that it would be dangerous since he was behind the wheel.

They were on their way to Kanchanaburi province.
Credit to Puangpakaam :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao ceci!
no wonder they were able to have a baby in this lakorn... lots of bed scenes! :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm surprise the author is only 18/19 at the time she write this novel cuz there lots of bed scene , not to mention the censor detail the translator left out , the awkwardness she have to endure was probable to much :lol: left us to imagine the rest. And now the two is heading to Kanchanaburi province!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG CECI ANOTHER ONE?!
WHOOOOT!!!!
lol.. remember i have to sneak to read these things lol..
still got so many ppl looking at me :loool:

kekeke so many bed scenes.. i wonder if they'll show ALL.. xp..

cecilia

Staff member
OMG CECI ANOTHER ONE?!
WHOOOOT!!!!

muahah .. i don't know .. but we seem to have got just about enough from the fan fiction writers too :wub:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
OMG CECI ANOTHER ONE?!
WHOOOOT!!!!

I hope they show us EVERY LOVE/SWEET/KISSING scene between ATEAM. That would be freaken HELLLLLLLLA SWEEEEEET. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
when will this lakorn air........... I want to c it so bad

Honey, we ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ATEAM LOVERS what to see it pretty darn bad. BUTTTTT we all think it won't air til about fall. EARLY FALL we hope. :mellow: so for now, we all are just LOVING the spoilers that Cecilia is posting for us all to read and daydream. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, day dream are the words ..

another spoiler until PUANGPAKAAM return :wub:
From the novel Namtarnmai by Chorladda

Pawan told Thuma the white picnic basket containing food and drinks were prepared by Panee. Panee is Pawans aunt and also his step mother. Pawans mother died from stroke when he was only 2. Since then he was under the care of Panee who loves Pawan like her own son.

This is the first time Pawan talked about his personal life.
Thuma: Auntie Pa must be very fond of you?
Pawan: I think so, since my childhood, Ive only seen Auntie Pa. I dont remember my mom. I only know her from what my dad and my aunt had told me. I guess she must be mentally stable, had a good temperament and accepted the reality very well since she had never been jealous. When she found out that my dad had relationship with Na Pa, she just said good for them, they both are nice, they would be happy together No matter how serious things were, she could always smile

Pawan said to Thuma Sometimes I think you and my mom have something in common
Thuma didnt take that as a compliment, instead she felt sorry for him. Thuma hold his hand and put it against her cheek. She gently kissed his hand as she wanted to pass on her love and understanding to him. She understood how lonely he must be without both parents. Although she has parents who are very supportive to her, she had experienced loneliness when she lived in the US with Pee Tao. (Note: After Thuma got married with Tao, she moved to the US with him since Tao was doing his doctorate degree there. After 2 months, Thuma couldnt put up with that condition, therefore she decided to return to Thailand and joined Pawans firm)

When she first came back from the US, she was in a poor mental state. She considered herself a failure. She tried to heal herself with work and it helped her get back to normal. She likes Pawan since she started to work in this company simply because he is a young wealthy man. He has enough money to spend extravagantly and to fool around without having to work, but Pawan didnt do that. On the contrary, he is serious with work, he is quite sensible, and he is capable enough to run his business.

Are we going to Kanchanaburi? Thuma asked
You said you are not going to ask me, why you peek at my map?
I didnt peek, I just happened to see it, you dont hide it well enough?
Pawan nodded, he looked at her with a lot of affection. She could feel it. Everything surounding them was so beautiful
Finally they arrived at the luxurious hotel by the river. Thuma felt tired from the trip and wanted to take a rest. The hotel is in a safe, peaceful and isolated place. There would be a lot of privacy for them and they didnt have to worry about meeting anybody they know.
The room was quite spacious. It had a river view. It was quite chilly. Thuma was sitting on the chair beside the window.
Pawan closed the door. When he walked near her, she threw herself into his arm as they have been waiting so long for this moment.
Thuma closed her eyes, completely shutting herself from the outside world. There was nobody else, but two of us.

Thuma: Khun Pe, wake up!! (Pe is Pawans nickname)
Pawan felt something cold and moist nibbling his ear. He covered his ear and turn away. But he was still bothered so he opened his eyes.
Thuma just came out of the shower. Her body was wrapped with a towel. She put her arms around his neck trying to get him out of the bed, but Pawan didnt want to get up, instead he covered a pillow over his head and tried to go back to sleep.
The sun will run away
Let it go
Thuma bent over and blew gently into his ear. All of a sudden, she lost her balance. Pawan grabbed her waist with one hand and pulled the towel from her body with another hand. Thuma cried out with surprise and tried to grab the towel, but Pawan is quicker. He held her naked body tightly. She could feel his warm body. Pawan pulled the blanket over them and started to kiss her feverishly.
Thuma: you said you wanted t o see the sunrise
Pawan: We can see it tomorrow
Thuma pinched him gently. She knew that she had the same desire as him. She didnt decline when he was leading her to the world of fantasy. It didnt matter to see the sunrise as what they just did was more fun and desirable. For one more moment, they laid there embracing each other.
Credit: puangpakaam again :clap: