Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
that was it ? where the censor detail ? ya ' know that was the oldest trick in the book right there , telling the girl to come here and see something -- there never really anything to see it was just for her to come here :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
maybe imagine the rest? lmao
my eyes hurt so much :lmao: I've been online for the whole day! gotta go to sleep now... hope to read the bed scene part tomorrow :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
^probably not this time .. it's censor, we'll imagine the rest like the inspiring writer here wrote back in the beginning LOl ..
sorry gals, at least we got the intro to the actions LOL ..

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG you guys are so bad with all these spoilers! I'm trying so hard not to read any of them. So far, I'm doing a good job, lol. Bad girls, bad! :p

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I don't care if I am reading it. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop. Its getting goood.

I can't wait to watch NM. GOSH, why are we waiting so darn long? AIR ALREADY.. :angry: I hate waiting. The more I read, the more I wanna watch.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
DAMN CECI!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!
TOTALLY CANT WAIT FOR NM TO AIR!!!
man i swore im reading sarn's fics rite here...
lol... imagine the rest hehe lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
^probably not this time .. it's censor, we'll imagine the rest like the inspiring writer here wrote back in the beginning LOl ..
sorry gals, at least we got the intro to the actions LOL ..

no , bring it on . the censor is probable pg13 , i can handle it , after donna's one shot i can read anything. I alway wonder how does Thais author write those kind of scene knowing how conservative they are :lol: especially since the book was written in the late 70's cuz the old version was air in 1983 .

the original cast of namtarn mai

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I am bored out of my mind. I wanna watch NM really bad. :p

I bet NM will have the highest rating of alllllll THAI LAKORN..

100% PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
no , bring it on . the censor is probable pg13 , i can handle it , after donna's one shot i can read anything. I alway wonder how does Thais author write those kind of scene knowing how conservative they are :lol: especially since the book was written in the late 70's cuz the old version was air in 1983 .

the original cast of namtarn mai
so NM is a remake... lol
and it aired a long time ago!
soooo excited to watch the lakorn now!!
like chibilaogurl, the more I read, the more I want to watch! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^tht's what i've read, it's the role that make Bird big ^^
I like bird's lakorn -- wish i can trace back to watch this one, i was only a few month old when it air LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^oh no, i was only a few month old when the lakorn was on air ..
i was just saying, i like bird's lakorn -- wish i can trace back to watch this in the meantime ^^^