Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
new name for our sickness - ATEAM EPIDEMIC!

congrats donna!! the "undefeated" champion of the spammers
that's term is cool... congrat also too donna cos u really make this thread alive...

cecilia

Staff member
Definitely, Donna is kicking butt on spamming with 150 composite posts ^^

Jennie beats me .. but wait til SALA gets here, she'll spam like crazy as well. Lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci you just waiting for Namtan Mai to air to spam. TIll then, we have to give it to Donna for moving this thread along and we can guarantee that it will each 100 before NM air.

Ceci - you sig and banner is absolutely :wub: I have to change my too!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol... donna the "undefeated" champion spammer!! I love that! :clap:

I'll be spamming even more when the lakorn airs... it would be my summer break from April to June so expect me to spam till I drop lol... I would be less busy by then... :p

Ceci, I love ur new banner! :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
everytime I see that BOAT pictures - I'm like all on high on "sugar" - Just so romantic I must say. I hope there are more to that scenes...hahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I love all their pics in HK and Macau... especially the boat pics... :wub:

I'm so eager and curious to watch the part where their affair started... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the very moment when both of them felt something right but it's just so wrong... lol

it's not really wrong coz aff's hubby is gay but it's still wrong... hahaha... ooohhh! I knew someone who married a gay before and she also had an affair with someone else... :rolleyes: it's like a real life Namtarn Mai... lmao

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Honey, that moment is call passion.... :lmao: though it is wrong.
We better have that :w-scene-pop-corn: or I'm going after the director :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO

ok not actually scold... lol I'll bring a toy gun and try to scare him! I'll be pointing it to his nose! lmao

having no willing scene in this lakorn is a mortal sin... :loool:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
especially about Ateam - they need to help us with the EPIDEMIC.

I just saw the trailer again and this is not good. I'm addicted

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol I'm sure they would have a willing scene in here... I'm not rooting for a full blast willing scene though... I'm happy just to see their shadows doing it on the bed or maybe on the boat in Macau... very kinky... :loool:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Oh, I just found out that Aum's nephew name is Pream. that cute little boy. I want Aum to bring him to the Namtan Mai set and have both Aum and Aff babysitting that cutie!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Alright, time is up. I'm heading off to work. See you later girl.
I will have my new arts up later. Till then friend

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah, I wanna see ateam being kinky :lol: so I can have my Ateam's future complete. hahaah
ateam is always kinky in my imagination... :rolleyes:

Oh, I just found out that Aum's nephew name is Pream. that cute little boy. I want Aum to bring him to the Namtan Mai set and have both Aum and Aff babysitting that cutie!
we finally know the little dude's name! :lol: I want to see more of him with his uncle Aum and Auntie Aff...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Alright, time is up. I'm heading off to work. See you later girl.
I will have my new arts up later. Till then friend
I'm leaving soon too... I'm a bit sick today... not just with my ATEAM fever... I literally have a fever... lol
can't rest yet though... I still have to finish my term paper... goodnight/ good morning everyone :kiss:

I need to own a page again! hahaha

***edit****

and I owned!!! :lol: