Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think there's a new clip for Namtan Mai on Seesan. Ceci - can you please upload for us. There are extra scenes of Aum and Aff in HK - romantic :wub:

Congrats on owning the page!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i dont' know .. i didn't have that feeling from pinky ..
just that i love ATEAM to much, sometime, i just have to balance what real and what's not real
--- to try to not get too extreme on ateam fever in real life LOl ..
I do have to agree that I cannot get too extreme with Ateam being together in real life because what happen if they don't. I'm gonna be so depress and upset. So let say I'm always EXTREME will Ateam onscreen and happy when they offscreen. As long as I have Ateam together not love just friendship is good right?

cecilia

Staff member
I think there's a new clip for Namtan Mai on Seesan. Ceci - can you please upload for us. There are extra scenes of Aum and Aff in HK - romantic :wub:

Congrats on owning the page!
Did it air already? .. i'm streaming SSE atm .. if it's up, i will upload it before heading to work at the school.

I do have to agree that I cannot get too extreme with Ateam being together in real life because what happen if they don't. I'm gonna be so depress and upset. So let say I'm always EXTREME will Ateam onscreen and happy when they offscreen. As long as I have Ateam together not love just friendship is good right?
hi*5 -- Totally with you on this :wub:

Donna, you shall own when i'm at work :clap:

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Actually I don't HAVE to have them together cos i think that friendship lasts longer 'cos in a relationship one doesn't know what will happen in the future. Maybe you will have a quarrel which cause you to not be able to be even friends anymore and that will be a waste for Aum and Aff. Just that... hmm... I think they haven't met their true love if they are not one another's right person...

Haha...seriously I TRIED to like pinky but... the more videos I watch about her and the more articles I read about her, the more I find her.... mmm.... not very likable. There is something which deters me from her but I'm not sure what. Definitely not 'cos of Aum or Aff though :)

hees...pardon me.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Did it air already? .. i'm streaming SSE atm .. if it's up, i will upload it before heading to work at the school.

hi*5 -- Totally with you on this :wub:

Donna, you shall own when i'm at work :clap:
hahahaha i hope so... i'll be studying later... I need to study even if it's friday night... -_- BUT I will come back and spam later if I'm not yet too sleepy... lol

cecilia

Staff member
Jennie, i didn't see NM in sse .. maybe SEESAN BUERNTERNG LIVE will have it instead .. that, i will have to wait til i get home today at noon to stream and upload :(

NVM. i got it .. uploading atm ja

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Jennie, i didn't see NM in sse .. maybe SEESAN BUERNTERNG LIVE will have it instead .. that, i will have to wait til i get home today at noon to stream and upload :(
That's okay - We can wait till you get home and upload for us. Have fun of work. I also have to go to work too! :) Tonight, we all spam this thread...hahaah

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
That's okay - We can wait till you get home and upload for us. Have fun of work. I also have to go to work too! :) Tonight, we all spam this thread...hahaah
aaawww... everyone's going to work now... :( that means I have to go and study now too... lol
I'll probably won't be able to spam later coz I'm a bit sleepy now... goodnight/good morning to all my NM ladies! :kiss: