Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
where can i download all these cute clips of aff and aum in china and doing the merits. i just get confused to download from youtube. maybe from megaupload? sendspace?zshare?

cikna

sarNie Adult
now, i remember what i wanted to say just now. ATEAM has officially become global! fans from china, taiwan, malaysia and other Asian countries came all the way to thailand just to be with them and have a glimpse of their beautiful features. and the fans got more than they bargain for! lucky them! B)

cikna

sarNie Adult
clip of Aum's nephew not leaving Aff's side ^^ So cute : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTiIE5IfuY
i have watched this countless times that i lost count. i feel all giddy watching the part the nephew refused to leave aff's embrace :wub:

did i see aum standing in the corner smiling?? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
yes, u did! :wub:

i particularly favour this picture. as it comes out naturally. as if this is the real deal. it brought this feeling sweetness and love... :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. for real, the fever is back on again .. i'm watching all my JLR fanmade -- Putting them back to my ipod to sleep with .. :lol:
I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR NM --- THEY DEFINITELY PROMOTE it in a good way .. and tempt us over and over .. days after days of waiting ... i'm in agony b/c of ATEAM :( i need my antidose asap !!!! == REALLY HOPING they air NM this year !!!! :clap:

I can't get sick of looking at that one picture of the FAMILY OF 3 idea :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^haha. for real, the fever is back on again .. i'm watching all my JLR fanmade -- Putting them back to my ipod to sleep with .. :lol:
I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR NM --- THEY DEFINITELY PROMOTE it in a good way .. and tempt us over and over .. days after days of waiting ... i'm in agony b/c of ATEAM :( i need my antidose asap !!!! == REALLY HOPING they air NM this year !!!! :clap:
me too! my ipod is filled with JLR mvs and I watch it almost 10x a day... the photos in my ipod are ALL ATEAM photos now!! I just can't get enough of them... I often daydream about ATEAM every now and then... :wub: :wub: I wish to see NM very very very soon or else I might die from waiting!! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching the clip again!! :lol: this is bad... really bad I tell you... :loool: I wish the little boy could already talk and tell his Uncle Aum and Auntie Aff that he wants a new playmate/cousin... :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm watching the clip again!! :lol: this is bad... really bad I tell you... :loool: I wish the little boy could already talk and tell his Uncle Aum and Auntie Aff that he wants a new playmate/cousin... :rolleyes:
hahah. .. we're so on !!!

the last pic really make me think that father and mother taking turn to carry his loved baby... so sweet...
lol .. seriously LILY, i agree with you on this part ..

but we're so bad .. we should be cheering for AUM/PINKY with your avatar reminding us LOl ..
but we just can't help it when it come to ateam too LOL

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
is his nephew playing in the lakorn also? i hope so because if i remember correctly that in this lakorn aff is going to be pregnant? they are so cute together with his nephew. i can't stop smiling at them three.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahah. .. we're so on !!!

but we're so bad .. we should be cheering for AUM/PINKY with your avatar reminding us LOl ..
let's not mind Aum and Pinky for now.. lol j/k! we just can't resist our ateam :wub: :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
is his nephew playing in the lakorn also? i hope so because if i remember correctly that in this lakorn aff is going to be pregnant? they are so cute together with his nephew. i can't stop smiling at them three.
yes, aff would get pregnant in this lakorn.. ^_^
it would be so cute if aum's nephew would be in the lakorn also... :wub: :wub:

lilypha

sarNie Adult

yeah... I think aum and pinky are cute together but aum and aff look complete... maybe I m converted since news on aum and pinky seem to die down and now ateam rises up the temperature... cant control ....ehhehehe

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. it does .. i have an on/off switch for ateam and pinky/aum too LOl ..
atm .. i'm in ATEAM MODE AGAIN --- not helping with fainting news of AUM/PINKY too ..
really wish ATEAM are like BRAGELINA --- cheat on set for real LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^haha. it does .. i have an on/off switch for ateam and pinky/aum too LOl ..
atm .. i'm in ATEAM MODE AGAIN --- not helping with fainting news of AUM/PINKY too ..
really wish ATEAM are like BRAGELINA --- cheat on set for real LOL
cheat on set for real... lol
they would be like BRANGELINA and they'll have lots of children too!! :p

What "crazy" fans would do for the love of ATEAM.... yeah, I'm talking about you - ceci, lilypha, donna!!!!! :p
lmao yeah... "crazy" fans of ATEAM!!