Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^MAYBE you should what DUM KUM, it's very entertaining ..
i watched it while waiting for ATEAM :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm watching Japanese dramas now waiting for Ateam :)

Hey you guys, I LOVE THE SIG with ATEAM- they are so pretty together :heart:

I want a SIG banner too? Is there a certain post limit to get a sig? Or I can just add a banner sig?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm watching Japanese dramas now waiting for Ateam :)

Hey you guys, I LOVE THE SIG with ATEAM- they are so pretty together :heart:

I want a SIG banner too? Is there a certain post limit to get a sig? Or I can just add a banner sig?
no, there's no post limit to get a sig, you can add one whenever. ^.^
do you know how? if you don't, we can help you :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Hey "sisters" ,

I got my Avatar and Banner - What do you think?

Anyway, I saw episode 8 of Khum Dum and how the P'ek and N'ek being all cute on the Bed :lol: I want to see Ateam doing my sweeter thing like that in Namtan Mai **crossing fingers** please please please

Anyway, tomorrow is Monday - hope for a clip of NM

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey "sisters" ,

I got my Avatar and Banner - What do you think?

Anyway, I saw episode 8 of Khum Dum and how the P'ek and N'ek being all cute on the Bed :lol: I want to see Ateam doing my sweeter thing like that in Namtan Mai **crossing fingers** please please please

Anyway, tomorrow is Monday - hope for a clip of NM
like ur banner.. they r sure cute

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thank you very much - it took me a while to decide which ones I should use but I really like the way Aum looked at Aff in this picture so I wanted to use it. I want to see much more footage and video for this event but since is a big happiness for the Other couple - Ateam really shouldn't be mention so much since the are not the main couple at the event. However, I love it because they looked so pretty

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
maybe i should watch dum kham too since everyone is watching it hehe lol.. love mo..

jemmie kute avi n sig.. ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
A bit upset today not only there isn't anything on NM - but also Aum and Aff didn't win for best couple for IN magazine. Heck, they were in 3rd place. SO UPSET

lilypha

sarNie Adult
A bit upset today not only there isn't anything on NM - but also Aum and Aff didn't win for best couple for IN magazine. Heck, they were in 3rd place. SO UPSET
I m also very upset ... why cant they see like us? ateam is the most lovable onscreen couple... I guess JLR was at the beginning of 08 and one year nearly past so people are obsessed with new lakorn... I wish aum and aff had won more...

sorry to ken and ann's fans but the couple have won so much already...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
don't worry - Ateam will rise in 2009! I beleive is Ken and Ann time now but soon but Aum and Aff will take over. and the most important is that I would like to see Aum and Aff at an award show together, like all dressing up and looking sharp

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think they keep those sweet scenes when lakorn is on aired... damn it... I m dying for their sweet scenes... JLR is just a start, BKST is just a suspend, and hopefully NM is for real sweet scenes...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I hope NM will be loaded with sweet scenes here and there as well. those BHTS will air when NM start to air on TV