Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
yeah, I wanna see how they make babies - **blush** Just Aum and Aff - I don't care about anybody else. LOl -hahaaha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
isn't from the book after Pawan(Aum) and Bo(Aff) got together. She is pregnant again? I read this from Lyn's Blog, I think.

Now, maybe each of us can have an Ateam's baby to babysit.

However, Aum and Aff must be very busy...hhahahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
yup they will have 2 babies in this lakorn... ^_^

Aum and Aff would be really busy and tired.. geez... honeymoon everyday... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
of course the baby loves you too RR!! ^_^ he/she has to love us since we will be babysitting him/her so ATEAM can make more babies... :loool:
i know :wub: while they are making babies, we are taking care of them ^^
isn't from the book after Pawan(Aum) and Bo(Aff) got together. She is pregnant again? I read this from Lyn's Blog, I think.

Now, maybe each of us can have an Ateam's baby to babysit.

However, Aum and Aff must be very busy...hhahahaha
yep....the more babies, the more we can babysit
honeymoon everyday if you are Aum and Aff - I mean looked at them - they HOT for each other

Also - I ran across this clip here from the NM opening ceremony (OMG - I LOVE this event with Ateam).
Anyway, around 1:00 to 1:30. They were talking about Aum's addressing Aff's as Nong or P'. Can someone summarize that for me please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bRnlL_C0Uk...re=channel_page
OOooOo thanks for the link, they look like a real couple...i can't wait for this to air.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. all these babies talks ..

i like the part where she goes, this is her FOURTH pregnancy LOl .. (too bad, she's referring to how many lakorn she had been pregnant :( )
would have been nice if it's BABY ATEAM !!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. omg.. aff preggo.. damn im happy whoot whoot.. finally we got our ateam baby.. whoot.. n wat more than one.. hehe.. i'll watch the clip in a bit.. hehe.. baby makin time now lol..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
muahah. all these babies talks ..

i like the part where she goes, this is her FOURTH pregnancy LOl .. (too bad, she's referring to how many lakorn she had been pregnant :( )
would have been nice if it's BABY ATEAM !!!
woah - Aff being pregnant four times already - Well, this one is special cuz is the Ateam BEBE. It is so special because it from Aum and Aff - I wanna to see them making babies people. PLEASE GIVE US a SWEET CLIP of them two!!! PLEASEEE

cecilia

Staff member
woah - Aff being pregnant four times already - Well, this one is special cuz is the Ateam BEBE. It is so special because it from Aum and Aff - I wanna to see them making babies people. PLEASE GIVE US a SWEET CLIP of them two!!! PLEASEEE
no kidding, i have not seen any part of them together since the GIVING MERIT clip. :(

haha. for sure, it's special .. would have been nice if we see the BABY BABY .. if it goes according to the script, we would be b/c her 2nd pregnancy won't happen toward the end. BUT if they decide to just have her don't' give birth :( -- and end it like what she hint in the clip .. i'll be sad too .. wanna see an ATEAM baby :clap:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Aff give birth to the baby - got back with Aum - and then pregnant again - but this time Aum will be like

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! - since he didn't know the first time - so all the emotion are upon the second pregnancy!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know...ATEAM's baby is going to be special...i just want to see clips of aum/aff together and their sparks flying. man i wish i had a baby, so then they could choose my baby to be ATEAM's....but i don't :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... hahaha.. everyone knows.. that ateam baby is special.. haha.. xp.. ^_^..

but.. omg.. it better not just be a precnancy only.. i want BABY.. in here.. BABY.. BABY.. we waited long enough..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i know...ATEAM's baby is going to be special...i just want to see clips of aum/aff together and their sparks flying. man i wish i had a baby, so then they could choose my baby to be ATEAM's....but i don't :(
:lol: ur baby would be an instant celebrity...

I want to see a BTS with aum and aff too! hopefully the next one... ^_^ maybe a BTS of both of them when they're in HK...