Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think so it is ploy. It seems like ploy plays lots of supporting role for aff... I think 3 lakorns now if this is included...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
is ploy the n'rai here? :huh:

I'd like to see Aff in her Soriya hair again... :lol: she looks hot in that hairstyle... :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think so rome needs to change from good clean role to meanie as he is so hot or maybe so many the good-turn-mean like aum and ken... heheheheh but one thing I m sure is that paul fails to transform as his two meanie roles really s..k
I wanna see rome being an aggressive p'ek too!! I always find aggressive p'eks hotttttt!! :drool:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I'd like to see Aff in her Soriya hair again... she looks hot in that hairstyle...
I super agree with u... aff look superb with her hair in JLR. My mum keeps complaining about her hair in BKST. Hopefully, she is back to her soriya look to hype us fans more

cecilia

Staff member
^same here. SORIYA and SPIKE HAIR HARIT or something .. make him look super cool .. i want a new image .. sorta of tired with the side split . ;)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i came across some news that Rome was expecting to be in here and Aum took this role... whatever the rumor bases in, I hope this project turns out to be good as Aum and Aff has not yet have enough intimate and loving scene in JLR...
I heard that news too, but Rome refused it. He said there was no one offering this role to him at all. It has been Aum since the first place.

From what I read, it's just a rumour because in the news, they tried to accuse that Rome was gay, so he refused this lakorn because it's about gay. So nonsense. P'ek in this lakorn is not gay at all. <_<

I think in Namtarn Mai, the pek is not agressive right??? correct me if I am wrong... I love both aum and rome so whoever pairs up with aff is great for me...

I read some update from wishy that aff and aum is to have another project together besides this... really pray that it is MSJ...

I think so rome needs to change from good clean role to meanie as he is so hot or maybe so many the good-turn-mean like aum and ken... heheheheh but one thing I m sure is that paul fails to transform as his two meanie roles really s..k
You're right. P'ek in this lakorn is not agressive, but kind of a bit self-centered and stupid like P'Tor in Badarn Jai.
But he loves N'ek so much.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe it would be kute if rome was p'ek in here too but oh well.. its ateam.. yea i kinda want to see some new hairdos lol.. aum is hot.. but.. i wanna see something to spice it up a bit lol..

thanks wishy..

cecilia

Staff member
since it's night time here and daytime there, they're ahead of us a few hours, will we get this clip tomorrow in ssbt?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that news too, but Rome refused it. He said there was no one offering this role to him at all. It has been Aum since the first place.

From what I read, it's just a rumour because in the news, they tried to accuse that Rome was gay, so he refused this lakorn because it's about gay. So nonsense. P'ek in this lakorn is not gay at all. <_<

You're right. P'ek in this lakorn is not agressive, but kind of a bit self-centered and stupid like P'Tor in Badarn Jai.
ur funny wishbone... about the p'ek is stupid as P'Tor in Badarn Jai.. lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE (wishbone @ Oct 8 2008, 03:07 AM)

From what I read, it's just a rumour because in the news, they tried to accuse that Rome was gay, so he refused this lakorn because it's about gay. So nonsense. P'ek in this lakorn is not gay at all.

ur funny wishbone... about the p'ek is stupid as P'Tor in Badarn Jai.. lol
rich and stuppid seem to be a big theme for lakorn... hehehe it is hard to find rich and smart like harith lol...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
that's why I still love harith more though he is harsh with soriya at the beginning but he redeem it... He is smart and know what he wants unlike many stupid pek typically...

I hope aum in here is not stupid to the extend of being unacceptable...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
that's why I still love harith more though he is harsh with soriya at the beginning but he redeem it... He is smart and know what he wants unlike many stupid pek typically...

I hope aum in here is not stupid to the extend of being unacceptable...
i agree wit u... yay the fitting is today.... any one post it up yet?