Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
AWW WISHBONE, I LOVE YOU!! thanks for the great summary! I can't wait to see this lakorn now! woohoo! Gosh so much drama, but yet so sweet!!!

Sarn, you are too funny! I think that would be great for a storyline, them chasing after each other! aww..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I just finish reading the novel.
It's so...impressive and touching.
There're a lot of sweet and love scenes between Pawan and Thuma.
They have love affair so many times.

I can't wait to see lakorn now.
WOOT WOOT! hahahahahahaahhah i can see the rate of fanfics now....... im going to be 1038598270573X more behind than im already am now!

whoa ..more babies ? cool! but ..dang it take him so many months !!!! he was married too !! ...my head is spining...
mae sarN i love you hahahahhahahahahhah

DONNA! hey honeyyyyy!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
they should change the storyline a bit , like he went to the airport to stop her but unsuccessful but later on he found out the truth and went after her haha . that way everyone get to go to hawii ! the n'rai go after them claiming pregnancy ..the whole nine yard , the n'k was hurt run back to thailand hahaha . the chase continue ...and the n'rai last attempt was caught by the P'k friend the lawer so the truth is out and p'k make it in time for the birth of his son ..oum rak . :p then 3 month later she pregnant again
3 months later then pregnant again? wow... that's fast... :loool:

HI GP!!!!! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
the summary sound so nam nao lol. aff has an affair with aum?..thats sad how her hubby is actually gay. atleast ateam will get to see a baby in here! i realize this is the same cast as botun greep sood tai hah. this will be aff/ploy 3rd time working together

thanks wishy. you're so quick when it comes to summary

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. what a story. that's alot of chaos for my head.
so much misunderstanding ..

love their gusty love.
i could see myself hating TAO so much for interferering their relationship.
pregnant after giving birth to a son .. how awes om, its like ONE NIGHT A WEEK :clap:

THANK YOU WISHY for the spoiler. i can't wait for the opening :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thanks wishy for the summary hahaha.. love motel stuffs like that omg.. ahha.. damn this is like the fics now whooo.. n lmao.. whoo oh sarn lol... hahaha.. aniwaise.. babies.. omg.. im so happy.. yay.. finally.. ateam's babies.. are made muahaha.. finally.. lalala.. xp .. lol..

neena

sarNie Adult
ah, neena, sad that they're not your now. let's hope they are in the new coming lakorn.
i'm assuming RTEAM is your favorite couple? .lol
HAHAHA :lol: yes, obvious with rome's picture as my siggy...but i will always have ateam in my heart! hahaha...i am still anticipating all of their work as well!! maybe BGST and NM will overdose me like what JLR did. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ceci... will we need new baby names lol.. or should we still use arisoya hehehe lol.. xp..

neena

sarNie Adult
just finished reading wishy's summary...WHOA!! so much drama!! thuma's younger brother is also gay...and gay with aff's ex hubby, if i read right...ew.... i hope they don't put that in the lakorn...first thuma's married to tao and then her brother tik loves him...kinda gross.

well, all the sweet scenes with aff and aum! i don't like the fact that pa'ek goes and sleep around too...but i'll see if i watch this.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha, he slept with over 25 mistress in MM. :loool: ..
doesn't hurt to see him in here .. but yes, i would much prefer just only Aff in here since it's in lakorn and in my face. Lol

and yes, aff bro and her soon to be ex hubby are gay lovers .. gross thinking about it, but at least, her bro talk the ex hubby to let go of aff to have her own life instead of holding her for coverup.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
bunnies have babies every 3 months :lol:
bunnies are very lusty... :loool: now I know why my neighbor has lots of bunnies... :lol:

lol.. thanks wishy for the summary hahaha.. love motel stuffs like that omg.. ahha.. damn this is like the fics now whooo.. n lmao.. whoo oh sarn lol... hahaha.. aniwaise.. babies.. omg.. im so happy.. yay.. finally.. ateam's babies.. are made muahaha.. finally.. lalala.. xp .. lol..

yes! just like in the fics... ATEAM having babies... :clap:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Oka, i am going to sound very ignorant and please dont hate me for it, but I am asumming that in Thailand they have a high rate of gays??

Anynews of when this one will start filming? or has it already been under production???

I have a strong feeling I am going to love this lakorn!!!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Oka, i am going to sound very ignorant and please dont hate me for it, but I am asumming that in Thailand they have a high rate of gays??
Anynews of when this one will start filming? or has it already been under production???

I have a strong feeling I am going to love this lakorn!!!
They will have the opening ceremony on October 24th.

sarN

sarNie Granny
almost every lakorn i seen have at least one gay guy in there hahah most of time they are funnie!!!