Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
The update news from clubatichart.com, the opening ceremony for this lakorn will be on October 24th.
:eek: HOLY S--- THATS COMING UP FAST!!! AUM AND AFF MUST SEE EACH OTHER ALMOST EVERYDAY!! THEY HAVE LAKORNS AFTER LAKORNS!!! THEY MUST LIKE STARRING WITH EACH OTHER.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol that's so true...man i hope they become friends fast then date fast...juss if aum can get pinky out of the way...:D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
if Aum and Aff will have a baby here then there will be a willing scene? just some kissing is enough for me though... I just want to see them kiss...for real...where you can actually see their lips pressed together...:lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
if Aum and Aff will have a baby here then there will be a willing scene? just some kissing is enough for me though... I just want to see them kiss...for real...where you can actually see their lips pressed together...
I think it is hard to get as aff is rather conservative plus her boyfriend is a policeman... how dare aum??? and aum is with pinky...

I think just the plot of baby making is thrilling enough hehehehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think it is hard to get as aff is rather conservative plus her boyfriend is a policeman... how dare aum??? and aum is with pinky...

I think just the plot of baby making is thrilling enough hehehehe
too bad... but it's ok... i'm already contented with the the having a baby part...:lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, i havent been here in 2 weeks to find out that the Ateam is having another lakorn together. ch3 should of waited atleast another year

cecilia

Staff member
hey, i'm excite .. but kiss lip to lip .. only in fiction. no way in life.
i like aum but i can't have aff and him kiss. NO WAY !!! ..
plus, it's no way already from Aff's conservative side of story.
still as a fan, i do not want them kiss.
they can do all they want in fiction but no tin REAL LIFE.
they can also hook up too .. okay, that's just weird but yea, no kiss lip to lip .. pls ..

i heard baby mentioning .. this outta be good .. :clap:

boubleAiloveyou

sarNie Egg
they can also hook up too .. okay, that's just weird but yea, no kiss lip to lip .. pls ..

I can't wait they will kiss in this lakorn already.........real kiss!!!!I want to see it~~~
because Aff is umm's!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're so funny ceci... but I guess you're right... since aff is conservative, they won't probably kiss (lip to lip) here... maybe just a peck on the cheek... :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
so Aff is taking the lead? i'm not trying to offend anyone, but seeing Aff everywhere now is getting annoying. If Benz not the lead at least have someone different that haven't been onscreen with Aum before.

Hey, what's wrong with Aff? She's a good and beautiful actress...besides, she's a hot commodity after JLR, so it's expected to see her in more lakorns...plus, like Aum said in his interview, the fans love to see them together, besides, this is different from the other two they starred in...they'll get great ratings for sure. We fans love Ateam, so we don't mind it at all.

if Aum and Aff will have a baby here then there will be a willing scene? just some kissing is enough for me though... I just want to see them kiss...for real...where you can actually see their lips pressed together...:lol:
NO WAY...I don't believe there will ever be a lip-to-lip kiss between these two...not to mention Aff said that she was trying to be considerate of Pinky during JLR, that's why their kisses weren't real...but if I were her, I'd throw out that conservative-ness and totally lock lips with Ken, but that's just me.

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
Hey, what's wrong with Aff? She's a good and beautiful actress...besides, she's a hot commodity after JLR, so it's expected to see her in more lakorns...plus, like Aum said in his interview, the fans love to see them together, besides, this is different from the other two they starred in...they'll get great ratings for sure. We fans love Ateam, so we don't mind it at all.

^
^
Totally agree with you.This lakorn not even start shooting then it maybe next year will be aired. so it seem to have a gab right.

neena

sarNie Adult
KISSING SCENES!! i wish real kisses were real in thai lakorns!! aum and aff...i don't really care if they kiss or not though...i use to think they were the best thai couple but now i favor another couple...

sarN

sarNie Granny
their second lakorn have to many couple ..haha have to spit screen time but this one "namtarn mai" will just be the two of them , that good .

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol i wasnt here for two days and here we have ceci talking bout no kissing scenes :loool: joking, hehe anyways, yeah good point sarn .. BGST do have too many couples.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im so happy that it is another ateam lakorn .. muahahaha.. but omg.. wat.. did i just read ceci saying no kisses.. ahhhhhhh lol.. hmmm.. i wouldnt mind kisses hehe.. xp .. woot woot.. go ateam.. another lakorn.. hehe..

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
No kiss cos I want to be the one who kisses Aum! ahaha..

blah, Aum needs to get rid of Pinky and Aff needs to get rid of her boyfriend and these two needs to just get together and marry in reality!