Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lol.. u sis r ready for xmas already hehe..

i know rr that part is creepy.. unless its aum.. lol..

i wouldnt want aum as santa.. u'll only see him once a year .. lol.. haha..
I see lots of my JLR sisters here (of course :)). Gosh, I haven't talked to you girls in soooooooo long.

No way ceci... Aum as Santa would mean Christmas would last the whole year. Forever and ever Christmas... hee hee hee. We'll will all move up to the North Pole and be his Mrs. Clauses. :)

He's be like those HOT, fit, sesssy firefighter-calendar-looking-Santas, not the old fat jolly one. LOL. I even did a pic for everyone.

Yummy yummy Santa Aum. *drool* :drool: :drool: (Gosh, I'm so off topic, sorry.)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I see lots of my JLR sisters here (of course :)). Gosh, I haven't talked to you girls in soooooooo long.

No way ceci... Aum as Santa would mean Christmas would last the whole year. Forever and ever Christmas... hee hee hee. We'll will all move up to the North Pole and be his Mrs. Clauses. :)

He's be like those HOT, fit, sesssy firefighter-calendar-looking-Santas, not the old fat jolly one. LOL. I even did a pic for everyone.

hey STARRY xoxoxo

gosh that picture :drool: :drool: :drool: x infinity.....christmas came early ^.- but i'm his #1 mrs. claus

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha.. i love all the sis haha.. thanks for aum clause hehe... damn .. i would def stay up all nite if that was the santa hehe lol.. >_< hehe...

i still love goin through the pics.. they look so real.. gosh.. i wish they were real T_T.. a real couple..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I see lots of my JLR sisters here (of course :) ). Gosh, I haven't talked to you girls in soooooooo long.

OMG!!! SANTA CLAUS IS HERE!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: *faint* *faint* *faint*

I'm waiting for my present santa... all I want for Christmas is...... YOU! :ph34r: :loool: :w-scene-pop-corn:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

that is hottttttttttttt... omg.. i drooling.. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aum is one major HOTTIE.. but i wanna see him with a dif hairstyle.. lalalala... ^_^.. santa.. santa.. please do that for me.. lmao.. :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG!!! SANTA CLAUS IS HERE!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: *faint* *faint* *faint*

I'm waiting for my present santa... all I want for Christmas is...... YOU! :ph34r: :loool: :w-scene-pop-corn:
NO NO NO.....no willing for you...no rawr either....maybe a :kiss: (peck) for you....santa will never cheat on mrs. claus aka RR *close eyes from the sight* (<--but that doesn't mean you can still do the 'wink wink')

cecilia

Staff member
^Who knows, with Donna, anything can happen .. a slip or fall can turn out something LOl *hide again*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ :loool: like those accidental falls in lakorns...i'll make sure donna doesn't try anything funny....but donna is sneaky and naughty..she'll try to find a way...if there's aum, there's a way...

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. she sound like then CLINGING N'RAI :loool: .. naughty but nice at the same time :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LOL she does....well she can play the n'rai in mine and aum love story :loool: but no attempted rawr scenes between donna and aum...but who knows...she could pounce at him at anytime.....

(awww that sounds mean...sorry donna)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
NO NO NO.....no willing for you...no rawr either....maybe a :kiss: (peck) for you....santa will never cheat on mrs. claus aka RR *close eyes from the sight* (<--but that doesn't mean you can still do the 'wink wink')
YES YES YES! a willing for me... :lol: I sound so lusty in there... :ph34r:

^Who knows, with Donna, anything can happen .. a slip or fall can turn out something LOl *hide again*
true... -_- anything can happen... I can turn any kind of situation into a willing scene... :loool: i mean, in my fanfics... not in real life... :p

^ LOL she does....well she can play the n'rai in mine and aum love story :loool: but no attempted rawr scenes between donna and aum...but who knows...she could pounce at him at anytime.....

(awww that sounds mean...sorry donna)
I can be n'rai as long as I get to taste the handsome p'ek... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES YES YES! a willing for me... :lol: I sound so lusty in there... :ph34r:

true... -_- anything can happen... I can turn any kind of situation into a willing scene... :loool: i mean, in my fanfics... not in real life... :p

I can be n'rai as long as I get to taste the handsome p'ek... :loool:
hmmm a little tooo lusty....
:loool: good, i was getting worried for a second, in fanfics..whew
fine you can get a taste, but i get a bite LOL