Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^HAHA. the chinese fans are so cute .. wanting to see all those with ATEAM.
i too want it as well .. baby in roll .. wow.
I know, they are so cute. I guess they are not exposed to a lot of Thai lakorns yet. Ahahaha. In Thai lakorn there has to be the wicked and annoying nang rai or else it wouldn't be a lakorn. I believe that is what makes Thai drama so different from other Asian drama and special other than r scenes. LMAO

neena

sarNie Adult
lol, that list is so cute!!! i'm crossing my fingers for a bed scene between ateam...<<i can't believe i just typed that. :lol: hey since ken got to hold aff in bed...aum should too!! and he's not even married yet!!! :lol:

well can't wait to watch this, seriously, i need to watch another lakorn with them, bgst didn't do it for me.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gosh...these two seriously gives off the aura of a married couple who are looking after one another....

*JUST LOOK AT THEM DUSTING AND PATTING EACH OTHERS' CLOTHING...
*THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER...
*HOW THEY TALK AND JOKE WITH EACH OTHER...
*HOW COMFORTABLE THEIR BODY LANGUAGE IS

these two are just made for each other... even though they have someone else in their lives now...i have a feeling that 5 or more years from now...they'll realize something special between them...

THIS IS GOING TO BE A SUPER LAKORN!!!!
HELL to the YEAH, ATEAM forever! also they're both almost 30 but look like they just turned 20 - um i think they were both granted with immortality and therefore are fated to be together forever! :yahoo: :yahoo:
lol

don't talk about it, i want "namtarn mai" to be airing soon too. i see it: kiss, kiss, kiss, bed, bed, bed, kiss, kiss, bed, bed, preggy, tears, baby! if only they were a real couple in life and not him and this "little girl"! :lol: my mom says he's crazy because he loves this child instead of aff
lol are we talkin' bout the pink lil girl??

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
jjinxx you're too funny kidnap them into a secluded island lol yeah don't you just think that when stars do those sweet things that they have something going on but they always deny it and say they're good friends like rome and rita he totally has a crush on her
LOL, it's not dream come true, it's JLR COME TRUE!!!

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
yep donna, starts on 20th. that's all i noe so far.
I just confirm w/ Umm\s Thai fan that he will attend the shooting on 20th in the daytime and attend BBK ceremony party at night.
As for Aff, the news from her fanclub staff said NM will delay to Dec or next Jan for shooting since AFF still work for JR .So I think maybe Aff will later join in the shooting of NM.
Anyway, only 3 day left.Waiting for 20th's coming.

I keep my finger cross.Aff, pls just go to NM shooting site and say hello to everyone.We wanna see more pix of AA!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
woot, yeah so that 20th is a big day. first day of shooting of NM and closing party for BBK!! :dude: