Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
muahah. a thought to just came to my head ..
later, we will make a lakorn of our own? ..what is that imlying? producing. no way, together. possibly :wub:
possible! anyway, i thought aum was implying because they are so used acting together, next time in another lakorn, they should just play themselves. :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
This gossip is funny.

SiamDara : Somtam Bunthurng

@ ร่วมงานกันมาก็หลายเรื่องแล้ว เพิ่งจะมาเห็นความสวยในตัว ''แอฟ-ทักษอร'' หรือยังไงไม่ทราบ ในวันเปิดกล้องละครน้ำตาลไหม้ เลยแอบได้ยิน ''อั้ม-อธิชาติ'' กระซิบว่า วันนี้ใส่ชุดนี้แล้วดูสวยจัง เอ้า พิ้งค์กี้ ว่ายังไงจ๊ะ

@ Working together in many lakorns now, maybe he just realized Aff Taksaorn's beauty. In the opening ceremony of Namtan Mai, Aum Atichart whispered that Aff looked pretty in this dress today. What will Pinky say?

:lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: CUTE!!! AUM JUST REALIZED HER BEAUTY...HE WHISPERED THAT SHE'S PRETTY...AWE...THATS SO SWEET...THIS GOSSIP WOULDN'T BE EXCITING IF HE JUST PUBLICLY SAY SHE'S PRETTY...HE HAD TO WHISPER IT TO HER...THATS WHAT GETS TO US FANS!! LOL, I CHOOSE TO CLOSE MY EARS ON THE TOPIC INVOLVING AUM AND HIS OTHER HALF.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
he said that too aff?? wow i wonder what will pinky think??

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
if he whisper how in the world he were over heard by anyone :lol:
HAHA. that's what I was thinking too. :lol: Who knows... maybe Pinky & Aum's relationship will be over before you know it & Aum & Aff will get together... hm...

This picture is funny...

Aum's checking out Aff's ass...! :lol: tsk tsk Aum... you naughty man... :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMFG. im like so very behind to the extreme. and my god. LINKS AND PICTURES! =O ok so im supposed to be doing hw but yea thats not xactly happening atm.. HAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
HAHA. that's what I was thinking too. :lol: Who knows... maybe Pinky & Aum's relationship will be over before you know it & Aum & Aff will get together... hm...

This picture is funny...

Aum's checking out Aff's ass...! :lol: tsk tsk Aum... you naughty man... :loool:
naughty Aum... :loool: dude, you should wait until you're alone with her then you can check out the whole package... :ph34r: :w-scene-pop-corn:

OMG! seeing all their pics together makes mo soooo HAPPY!!! :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
^^ look at aum's hand...its like perfectly placed on her waist...lol...yeah i love his expression...he is totally checking her out!! since we are all wondering what pinky is thinking...let us wonder what Aff's boyfren thinks. :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!! hahahahhaha omfg. OWNED. ^^ ahahaa omfg. like after i just read about the whole ateam new lakorns and semi caught up my god. im like all excited and happy and jumpy ahhaa cuz man today i was like ehh. tired. and dead.