Namfon(stephen gf) new photoshoot

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
she's really hot! But i think it's not the first time she's done sexy...i think i've seeen her before in a swimsuit photosoot...well, it depends it you think swimsuit is sexy or not heheh

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
lol either airbrushed or painted-on-cleavage and notice she leans forward a lot in her shoots as well? I think she looks good though...i didnt like her straight bangs from before..curly is good. Although society has problems with both skinny and overweight girls, i have to admit Namfon is REALLY skinny. I'm sure Stefan can pick her up with one finger and twirl her around for a while. :lol:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Damn...I've never seen this side of her...SOOO SEXY...I gotta give it to her...man, she's beautiful...I lover her outfit...
[post="147522"][/post]​

Same here....never seen that side of her before.....but wow....she's got sexiness written all over her.

Eh...i gots a question. Call me slow but....how long have her and Stephen been dating?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
she's always been sexy and beautiful to me! anyone have the original shoot, i would want to see it please!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
I Love her A Nin Nita... she can act.. thats good.. and the one lakorn with Brook.. Brook was a child malester in that lakron... LOL