Nak Soo Pun Khao Niew (Ch7 / Compordee)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you...
Can't wait till next week....This lakorn is the lakorn i'm waiting so far......
Cheer and New looks so cute....
Handsome+Pretty=Cute.....:)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the meaning of this lakorn title? I don't know if it was translate somewhere? :unsure: and the storyline?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the link to go watch it on youtube. It finally air today.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know the plot is so similar to Kom Faek even the them song too.

Anyway I can't wait for tomorrow for eps 2. Love eps. 1 all ready. Kelly look so handsome as a cop. Kelly and Cheer are so cutie when they together. I hope they can pair as the leading couple later in a different lakorn. I hope there more scene of New & Cheer tomorrow. When they meet again they look so cutie. :lol: :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL..always thought New looked wimpy, but seeing him with his shirt off for the first time, changed my mind on him... Even thought he reminds so much of num, he's still very cute..Jui is one lucky girl...Kelly also looks great in this lakorn, lucky Bee...Even Au's cute in this one too..LOL...Guys are cute..can't wait to see more..Cheer is very pretty too...It's a little bit confusing for me at the beginning but i didn't watch it good...i'll wait for more episodes then watch it...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just stared on eps. 2 and love it even more. I love Cheer & New scene in the being of eps. 2 :blush: and when they arguer with each other. Somehow I can't stop smiling watching their scene. So sad that Cheer have to see her mom get kill right in froth of her when she was young. :( Wonder who kill her mom?

If Cheer leave her hair down she look better. It make her face isn't so full. If she tie her hair back her face look fuller.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are caps from eps. 1. I love this scene. :D :lol:

credit to: Pantip

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
thanks for the caps. New look so darn hot in those pics. Yeah, that was one of my fav. scene with them in it. I just wish I know what they are actually saying!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm beginning to like New,the way I've began liking Jui in SCHT. I've seen a few lakorns with New as the lead male,and I can say he has the appeal for the viewers.I'm definitely gonna follow this one.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too. I love all the scene between Cheer & New. :D ^_^ :blush: I can't wait until Monday come to watch eps. 3

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks Dancy for the pictures. I love it! I am working on this lakorn music video right now, and can't wait to show you all!