Nak Soo Pun Khao Niew (Ch7 / Compordee)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I finish watch this week episode and I love eps 13 a lot between Sangravee & Suer sweet scene. :cloud9: This episode they show their love more then in the preview episodes.

Here some caps from eps. 13 I made.

I love this scene so much. :crush: :coverlaf:

I'm glad that they didn't kiss on the lips..hehe....I love the kiss on the forehead is so sweet. It show they truth love one another without have to kiss on the lips. I love those kind of kiss scene then the kiss on the lips. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a caps of a new guy for next week episode.

I think in the end this guy will end up with Suer sister.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
NOW THAT MARISA APPEARED..I WONDER IS SHE ALSO FALL FOR NAK SOO PHUN KHAO NIEW...N WHO IS SHE? IN HERE...

LOVED EP 13...ALL THE SWEET SCENES OF SUER AND SANGRAVEE....CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST PROPOSED TO HER LIKE THAT WHICH IS CUTE OF HIM...GOOD SHE AGREED TO MARRY HIM TOO...ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY MORE EP LEFT?
They add 5 more episode so its not going to end soon yet.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode was good. I 'm just wonder is Kelly going to die? At the hospital the cop lady & Sangravee told Kelly something about something and his two cops workers seem not happy and one of them said Kelly going to die?

In today episode Kade is so cutie showing off his fighting move to Mali. :lol2: They going to be a cutie couple. And Suer look like he going to be an overprotected brother..:coverlaf:

maijune

SarNie Adult
there are no cute scene of suer and sangravee on ep 15...which is sad...he is still mad at her..still downloading ep 16..cant wait to see it...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps from eps 16. Their scene moment :crush: This scene remind me of Plerng & Tapao from "Kom Faek" :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
that so sweet..his love for her is his weakness for his special power..

do u guys think kelly have a special power too?...cuz it seemed like that..he broke the mirror..

they added more eps to this lakorn which is great cuz i still wanted to see suer and sangravee..can't get enough of them together...but i don't want to see it drag like add special power to this and that person..and plus adding more characters to this lakorn...u guys know what i mean...

oh forgot to mention that new is growing on me...i never actually like him although i had watched some of his past lakorns..but now he is growing on me..he is hot in this lakorn and maybe because of cheer too cuz all the scenes of him and cheer together are just too cute and sweet to me which make me like new even more..so hope they have another lakorn together after this one.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG, YES THAT WAS SUCH A SWEET SCENE. I WANT TO HUGE NEW TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pervie: I AM SO GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER MV WITH ALL THEIR NEW LOVE SCENE!!!!!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing another of your mv of Cheer & New. I love your mv of them. :wub: :crush:

I'm still working on mind....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode I'm mad at Sangravee for believing or trust in Marisa too much. I feel sad for Suer friend. :teary: Why do they have to make him die.

Love the sweet scene between Mali & Kade in today episode. :wub:

The preview for tomorrow eps. it look like the bad got Kelly and the cop lady. I hope Kelly don't die.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i knew it...kelly have special power too....n i don't think kelly will die or the cop lady...but wonder who will help them...

and yes sangravee does believe in marisa too much..i wonder is she going to do or continue doing what her dad have been doing cuz that's what she told everybody that she gonna do..but haven't see her doing yet..or maybe she already does but without anyone knowing cuz suer doesn't want her to continue her dad's doing..who will reveal marisa?...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad that Suer came to save Kelly when he almost got hot by Au. I'm glad the cop lady told Sangravee who Marisa really is. So sad for Sangravee for trust in Marisa and to find out she the bad guy and she didn't believe Suer friend when he told her.

How did Kelly have power he didn't eat the rice like Ser did?

Aww Mali and Kade are just to cutie. :coverlaf:

and yes sangravee does believe in marisa too much..i wonder is she going to do or continue doing what her dad have been doing cuz that's what she told everybody that she gonna do..but haven't see her doing yet..or maybe she already does but without anyone knowing cuz suer doesn't want her to continue her dad's doing..who will reveal marisa?...
What did Sangravee dad told her to do?

maijune

SarNie Adult
Glad that Suer came to save Kelly when he almost got hot by Au. I'm glad the cop lady told Sangravee who Marisa really is. So sad for Sangravee for trust in Marisa and to find out she the bad guy and she didn't believe Suer friend when he told her.

How did Kelly have power he didn't eat the rice like Ser did?

Aww Mali and Kade are just to cutie. :coverlaf:

What did Sangravee dad told her to do?
her dad didn't tell her to because her dad doesn't want her to be in danger but she wanted to continue what her dad have been doing because he spend the last 20 years of his life just to get the bad guys..that's why she wanted to do but suer didn't agreed for her to continue "lom tai pee" doings...

maijune

SarNie Adult
feel sad for sangravee..now she blamed herself for the death of suer's best friend...wonder what she planning to do since she said to malee that she will take responsibilities for that and that she loved suer so much...

seem like she will ask for a break-up from suer in next week eps...it's gonna be sad for both sangravee and mua rose...they loved their guys too much that they willing to do anything..

can't wait til monday again...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, thank a lot for explain about that.

Yeah feel sad for Sangravee now she know the truth. Wonder what will she do now. I hope next week there some sweet scene of Sangravee & Suer. This week they didn't have any. There was a lot of talking and action but no sweet scene of them.

---

Wonder what this pix mean... :coverlaf:

maijune

SarNie Adult
oh i wonder the same thing too...wish i can read thai so i know what they said on those two pics...anyone help?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode was sweet when Sangravee was running away from Suer and he caught her..hehe.

Saw the behind the scene today and they celebrated Kelly Birthday cutie. Here the clip of the birthday.