Nai_1_1's Pics

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO HE IS SO DUMB LOL did u see da m&ms one? LMAO dat one was hilarious!!! ew i don't like da smell of popcorn lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO HE IS SO DUMB LOL did u see da m&ms one? LMAO dat one was hilarious!!! ew i don't like da smell of popcorn lol
LOL, I'm going to stalk him. Just kidding. The m&m's one is hilarious and his dad just cracks me up!!! OMG I just finished watching the WWYWY show of welcoming the new year with four groups of pra'eks, nang'eks, n'rais, and talorks. The n'rais totally rocked the show. The pra'eks and nang'eks were sooooo embarrassing :lol:. Tangmo could not dance, Benz and Arty danced too hilariously and OMG the outfits were hideous. The n'rais were surprisingly very coordinated and Luktarn is hella funny. She was trying to imitate Mike's moves and pretended to fall so that Mike will catch her. Haha that got the transvestite judge going ballistic. Great show! Can't wait until next Friday to watch again. I don't think I have laughed so much in so long.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol aw i used to watch dat show but then it got boring watching people i didn't really follow lol

haha noy dat must've been a pain i da ass pickin dat stuff out ur braces lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol aw i used to watch dat show but then it got boring watching people i didn't really follow lol

I only watch it when they have daras come on and talk about their lakorns lol. Especially if it's a lakorn I like and the daras are HOT.

Oh on the Kev video, I can totally relate to the gross food too. But instead of having to rely on cup noodles, I have my older sister

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL, I'm going to stalk him. Just kidding. The m&m's one is hilarious and his dad just cracks me up!!! OMG I just finished watching the WWYWY show of welcoming the new year with four groups of pra'eks, nang'eks, n'rais, and talorks. The n'rais totally rocked the show. The pra'eks and nang'eks were sooooo embarrassing :lol:. Tangmo could not dance, Benz and Arty danced too hilariously and OMG the outfits were hideous. The n'rais were surprisingly very coordinated and Luktarn is hella funny. She was trying to imitate Mike's moves and pretended to fall so that Mike will catch her. Haha that got the transvestite judge going ballistic. Great show! Can't wait until next Friday to watch again. I don't think I have laughed so much in so long.
LMAO. I don't think any of the thai actors/actresses know how to dance. :lol: or at least the way they dance is not how I would dance Hahahh.

Hell yeahhh. My gosh... my braces were a bitch. I hated it. LMAO. Specially when I had to get it tighten every month... arrghhhh. painful.

Nai! Why you cover face?? :lmao: I agree with Char. LAME. <_<

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LAME hidden picture ! :D I'll go on Facebook now !
Haha Char I didn't even post this one on Facebook so too bad for you! I was too happy that I beat Darvil even though he is a cheat and didn't commit seppuku like he said, so I forgot to post this one LOL. It's k there's way too many pics of me on Facebook anyways.

LMAO. I don't think any of the thai actors/actresses know how to dance. :lol: or at least the way they dance is not how I would dance Hahahh.

Hell yeahhh. My gosh... my braces were a bitch. I hated it. LMAO. Specially when I had to get it tighten every month... arrghhhh. painful.

Nai! Why you cover face?? :lmao: I agree with Char. LAME. <_<
LAME is what I am lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Haha Char I didn't even post this one on Facebook so too bad for you! I was too happy that I beat Darvil even though he is a cheat and didn't commit seppuku like he said, so I forgot to post this one LOL. It's k there's way too many pics of me on Facebook anyways.

LAME is what I am lol.
LOL. One day Nai. You'll unmask :D