Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

looksy

sarNie Adult
News has been circulating for a while now that Aum Patcharapa will star in Nai Roy Ruk(supposedly a remake), but with whom, we are unsure. A post at Spicy Forum says that Aum gets to choose her pra ek.

Now, there is talk at pantip that according to Dara Daily, that the pra ek that Aum chose to star alongside her is Pong Nawat. For now this news is unconfirmed.

sources
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9927415/A9927415.html
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9928211/A9928211.html

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Ill be glad to see Pong and Aump as new pranangs of 2011 because this is new pairing and they never work together before. He is one of very attractive praeks tall, fit and hot looking one.

I haven't seen Aump, since that lakorn with Stephan and Noon. Glad she's back.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Ill be glad to see Pong and Aump as new pranangs of 2011 because this is new pairing and they never work together before. He is one of very attractive praeks tall, fit and hot looking one.
me too...it will be VERY nice to see a fresh new pairing for 2011..

noydarny

sarNie Adult
The author wants Aump to start in this lakorn so khun Daeng gives her greenlight to choose her own praek. Plus Khun Daeng wants to start filming soon.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
It's confirmed!

Credit to: Dara Daily

"อั้ม"เลือก"ป้อง"พระเอก"ในรอยรัก"

ในที่สุดโปรเจ็คท์ละครเรื่องใหม่ "ในรอยรัก" ของนางเอกเซ็กซี่ตัวแม่ "พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ"
ที่ดาราเดลี่ เกาะติดและนํามารายงานเป็นระยะก็เป็นรูปเป็นร่างแล้ว หลังจากมีข่าวว่าความล่าช้าทั้งปวงเป็นเพราะบท "พระเอก" ของเรื่องนี้ ยังไม่ลงตัวนั่นเอง ทว่าบัดนี้การเฟ้นหาพระเอกที่จะมาประกบคู่กับ อั้ม-พัชราภา ก็ได้สิ้นสุดลง เพราะเป็นที่แน่นอนแล้วว่า "ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ กุลรัตนรักษ์" จะมาเปิดซิง เป็นพระเอกคนใหม่ของเธอ
นอกจากนี้โปรเจ็คท์ละคร ยังได้ถูกโยกจากค่ายดีด้ามาให้เป็นการผลิตของค่ายดาราวิดีโอ "ในรอยรัก" สร้างจากนวนิยายของนักประพันธ์หญิงชื่อดัง "วราภา" ผลงานจากปลายปากกาของท่านมักถูกผู้จัด คณะละครจับจอง ตั้งแต่นวนิยายยังไม่จบ! และเรื่องนี้ ช่อง 7 สี ก็ติดต่อซื้อมาตั้งแต่ครั้งยังตีพิมพ์เป็นตอนๆ ในนิตยสาร "พลอยแกมเพชร" เลยทีเดียว ซึ่งความพิเศษของเรื่องนี้ ยังอยู่ที่คาแรคเตอร์นางเอกสาวแสนสวยนาม ว่า "ม่านมัสลิน" ซึ่งว่ากันว่า "วราภา" เขียนขึ้นโดยมีภาพของ อั้ม-พัชราภา ที่ปรากฏเป็นข่าวตามสื่อต่างๆ นั่นเองเป็นแรงบันดาลใจ
ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ มีผลงานที่จะออกอากาศคือ "สองปรารถนา" (คู่ พอลล่า เทเลอร์) กำลังถ่ายทําเรื่อง "ค่าของคน" (คู่ นุ่น-วรนุช) ละครที่เอ็กแซ็กท์ สร้างให้กับช่อง 7 สี เชื่อว่าการประกบคู่กับ "อั้ม" ครั้งนี้จะสร้างความฮือฮาอย่างแน่นอน

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hi Mandy, my friend is following this news for us and from what she read of the news you posted here, she says that this is the same news that first started the rumor about Pong pairing with Aum. From what she has read about this, it seems that we still don't have real confirmation, yet.

looksy

sarNie Adult
It looks like the rumors are true. This article talks about how Khun Boy immediately agreed when Channel 7 contacted Exact to borrow Pong for this lakorn.

source: Oho Magazine & PongNawatFC@twitter

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, i just love how Pong is adding so many A-list actresses to his 'leading ladies' list. He deserves it, he's got great charisma on screen! But personally, i don't really favor Aum. Nevertheless, she's beautiful. And together with Pong, they make a physically hot looking pair! Now, what will drive me is the storyline of the lakorn.. :scratchchin: I hope it'll be good because i don't want to have to skip out on Pong.

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope it's a good storyline for pong and Aum. I don't like comedy that she did with Tik.

what is the lakorn about?