Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
From the storyline, Aum's character seems to have A LOT going for her, i just hope Pong's character has the same amount of spice.. and spotlight. I don't want a boring pra'ek (but of course, Pong is always eye candy for me).^^

onahc

sarNie Elites
they look good together, lets hope the lakon is good as well. is this exact-scenario production? Aum is aging gracefully, she still looks young and fresh. I noticed noon got older after marriage, I guess that's what happens when you get married.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Aum and Pong have good chemistry the same as he has good chemistry with Noon.
Are they start filming yet?

Mann

This isn't exact production instead its DaraVDO so it's either hit or miss. I agree hope he has some chemistry with Aum but with BTS, she looks annoyed of Pong..

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait to watch this drama........i am really excited for this......i am a big fan of aum and pong......love them

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i could find one teaser n eng sub, the one above seems very interesting can't wait!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see these two. I'm surprise this is the first time they will be working together In a lakorn when they look so good together. Lol I bet Pong is feeling pretty buff to lift Aum like that. I'm hoping for many sweet scenes between them.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I don't think a teaser even aired in Thailand yet. China got it first >o<!

And I'm pretty sure the one after that is for Twee Pope...I haven't seen a teaser for that one yet either.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wowowow pong and aum are so cute i didn't think you guy will upload the pic that pong aum are play planking. very strong pong you carry aum like is so easy :thumbsup: if you two are dating for for real i would not mind with it and i thin you two are match with each other. hope it real :w-scene-pop-corn:. can wait to see this lakorn to airing.