Nadia & Oil Akonsiri

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
For those of you that don't know Oil, she's one of the host from Dao Kra Jai. Credits yimsiam

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm the photoshoot.. looks nice.. but.. hmm the clothing.. some pixs.. hardly see the clothes...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hmm the photoshoot.. looks nice.. but.. hmm the clothing.. some pixs.. hardly see the clothes...

I agree, the fourth picture with the white pants/white background makes her look like the upper body and feet are invisible and just floating around in mid air. LMAO

I think all the outfits are really cute though, I'd love to wear some of them.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
I loove Nadia...but the makeup just doesn't go with them..either that, or they really tried to put a lot of lighting in the shoot.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
love nadia...she's so cute hope she''ll get to play a n'ek lakorn soon..

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Gosh ... what can I say? I do like a few of the dresses. I do not like the photoshoot at all. AND I HATE THEIR HAIR & HAIR PIECES! It appears that the creative team tries too hard over here.

Nadia and Oil are naturally very personable and appealing lasses. They look best with their usual natural make up, lovely tresses (without crazy curls). Not meaning to put Nadia and Oil down, but I think they suit natural shots, elegant shots and lady-like shots. Such themes are more suited to girls with more modelling exposure and modelling appeal.

Nadia and Oil just do not look natural here ... sorry if I offend any fans. I do not mean too.

PS: I really love Nadia in Muay Inter and Oil, gosh ... she made me cry in that hospital scene. Love them both in Muay Inter. :)