mydootv shut down

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey anyone know what happen to mydootv? It said they had to shut down and I'm sure a lot of members here are paid members there. What is going on?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Your account gets transferred to dootv.com you just log in with your regular log in at the new site. It's nice cause now they offer monthly subscription lol instead of minimum of 3, they said they will bring back HD to once they clear some server space? I guess...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Really??  That's strange, mines says it will be up in June cause I had renewed for 3 months in March. Might need to do their live chat =/

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OMG. Dootv is playing mind games with us I swear. First they took off everything then they move their website. I just checked good thing they added a lot of things back on. I can finally continue watching Lor Mak Mak concert to see if I really want to purchase it, I was only at the middle then they took it down. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was shocked too, especially when there are a ton of old lakorns I wanna watch. This new doo doesn't have the old lakorns, I don't think. I really hope this is temporary..

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I was shocked too, especially when there are a ton of old lakorns I wanna watch. This new doo doesn't have the old lakorns, I don't think. I really hope this is temporary..
They do, just scroll all the way down to the bottom.

nyravanh

sarNie Egg
Hey, Ncmeowmeow35

They aren't answering the phone calls, nor chat, nor emails. I've been at this for 2 weeks.

My parents are going nuts. Which really means that they are driving me nuts.

They paid for 2 years and still have a year and a half to go.

I followed instructions and signed in like before.

But, they can only watch free programs. Any attempts at watching other programs gets a 'your subscription is expired' buy more.

Anyone with answers let me know.

Thanks!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
nyravanh said:
Hey, Ncmeowmeow35

They aren't answering the phone calls, nor chat, nor emails. I've been at this for 2 weeks.

But, they can only watch free programs. Any attempts at watching other programs gets a 'your subscription is expired' buy more.

Thanks!

I would try using their chat box again. I've never had a problem with them not answering back. I'm not backing them up but they always answer my questions in no more then 5 mins. Make sure that you are connected to the internet, maybe there was a disconnection when you tried getting a hold of them?? When you finally do get a hold of them ask them to fix your subscription. They can look up how long your subscription really is. What you might need is the original email that you used for the subscription and maybe the date that you subscribed. That's what I had to do. My subscription should not be over until 2016 but it said it expired, they fixed that for me thank goodness. GOOD LUCK!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
nyravanh said:
Hey, Ncmeowmeow35

Thanks!
Did you sign in with your email that you used at mydootv? I was having problems because i signed in with a different account that already expired lol.

nyravanh

sarNie Egg
I appreciate the responses.

I had my mom call since she speaks Thai. Someone finally picked up. All is good in my parents' retirement world!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I had the same problem a few days ago. I have the roku, & mydootv app would not work. We tried calling them & their number was invalid.... So my sister went online & chatted with one of the members. Turns out that out that mydootv is now called Dootv. We were able to fix it now. Thank goodness because my sister paid for a year's subscription & it hasn't been a year yet.

LovelyLaos

sarNie Egg
Hey Everyone!!! So tired of Doo TV, been a member with them for so many years and they always do this. They just shut you off when ever they feel like it and you can never get a hold of anyone! Have you not heard about www.malimar.tv ??? Only half the price and so much more content and live channels!!! :thumbsup: