it's not the full song... but yeah..
there's the link down there

ntxub qhov chaw nov mv

** i used windows movie maker and my 10 megapixel digital camera by Canon**
don't expect it to be super professional
don't mind my shaky hands.. lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
it wouldve been better if there was a couple in the mv, instead of just a girl. also, it wouldve been better if this mv had a plot instead of just the girl hanging around a tree and sitting down.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it wouldve been better if there was a couple in the mv, instead of just a girl. also, it wouldve been better if this mv had a plot instead of just the girl hanging around a tree and sitting down.
i wish there was a guy in it too
lol. but my sister's bf just moved to san diego
ahaha... so there was no way for him to be in it right now
we didn't plan to shoot it for the song.
it was just a random song i chose off my computer

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
is that u in the mv....wow what r u searching for...sorry it seems like your uncomfortable looking at places searching n looking if there's any people passing by to see the filming..sorry if i'm a lilo harsh...but its a nice mv...very calm ...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
hey everyone! i edited this "music video"
let me know what you guys think
it's not the full song... but yeah..
there's the link down there

ntxub qhov chaw nov mv

** i used windows movie maker and my 10 megapixel digital camera by Canon**
don't expect it to be super professional
don't mind my shaky hands.. lol
that is so FUCKEN HOT!!! :drool: it would've of been even HOTTER if it was you in the video lol... sorry but i hate that song..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i say i dislike the singer...nhia lor...have u guys seen his new mv...its really really...gay have sum power ranger dancing style too...:lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
is that u in the mv....wow what r u searching for...sorry it seems like your uncomfortable looking at places searching n looking if there's any people passing by to see the filming..sorry if i'm a lilo harsh...but its a nice mv...very calm ...
i had no control over her.
lol.
all i did was tape and edit.

that is so FUCKEN HOT!!! :drool: it would've of been even HOTTER if it was you in the video lol... sorry but i hate that song..
that's why i don't listen to it everyday
that way i don't get bored of it

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
one of my favorite hmong songs. not bad i think i like it better then the artist's original mv for this song. Like they said already, it would be nice with a couple and a story line. but good job. makes me want to post up the mv me and my friends made too.

pyang

sarNie Egg
not bad. but like others said, it would've been better with a plot and more characters/people. atleast she kept a straight face throughout. lol. i know i would've laugh already.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ she laughed a lot and i kept laughing too
so that's why the clips were really short
lol
thanks for all the comments and suggestions
if i ever make one again..

maumdev

sarNie Egg
WOW.....TAT IS A HEKA WEIRD MUSIC VIDEO......BUT NICE TRY FOR IT TOO....HOPE THE NEXT ONE WELL BE EVEN BETTER.....