My Sassy Girl Trailer (Hollywood remakes)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the link, it can't even compare to the Korean version trailer. So sad.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmm...
i think i still prefer the k-version....
why dont they just release the k-version...I would watch it again in theartres!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
omg!! !a remake? err! makes me mad when (no offense) white ppl rip off asian movies!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
gosh...what's up with all the remakes...can't they come up with their own storylines. remakes are getting boring!! stick with the originals...rawrs!

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
Man...remake again. It gone be suck. they should stuck to the original version. Korean Version will always be better. They should re-lease the k-version instead remaking it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah they keep remaking Korean movies, like Il Mare... Il Mare sucked with Sandra Bullock... but this My Sassy Girl actually looks a little promising... I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and then review it after i see it...

darvil

sarNie Adult
My Sassy Girl is one of my all time favorite movie. I've seen it countless time and absolutely adore the movie. That being said, this version might be decent. Of course I won't be able to help myself and compare little things but I'll try to keep an open mind. ;)

Some remakes have turned out to be great.. Look at something like the Departed.. What a fantastic remake.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe, that movie looks good! i haven't seen the korean version so i can't judge but by the looks of it, seems the korean version is way better. does anybody know where i can watch it? or does anyone have it? i wanna watch it ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awe, that movie looks good! i haven't seen the korean version so i can't judge but by the looks of it, seems the korean version is way better. does anybody know where i can watch it? or does anyone have it? i wanna watch it ^_^
I'm pretty sure you can watch it on YT..
crunchyroll has it too.
Super good movie! Watch it and you'll see!
You should also watch Windstruck.
gosh it's been so long since i've seen these two movies...maybe i'll go watch it right now.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm pretty sure you can watch it on YT..
crunchyroll has it too.
Super good movie! Watch it and you'll see!
You should also watch Windstruck.
gosh it's been so long since i've seen these two movies...maybe i'll go watch it right now.
thanks for the help! i'mma go youtube it right now. lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
No problem
you should really watch Windstuck too.
It's super dooper good. I promise..
Well to me it was super dooper good!
it will kind fo make sense of My Sassy Girl too.
although I remember a lot of people saying these two movies arnt meant to be connected.
I like to think it was.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeah. sounds great. i'll catch up on it tomorrow. hehe.
i saw the trailer my sassy girl, the korean verison & it looks funny. haha.