My own review to Nang Aek

denail

sarNie Egg
I am just a new lakorn fans. Here is my general view/ knowledge on Nang Aeks.

Anne Tongprasom: She is not so pretty for me. A white people look with Arabic nose rather than Thai. Gossip Free. But her acting is very natural. No wonder she has many lakorns even she is thirty.

Aff Taksaorn: Pretty Thai. She seems not so famous until this two years. She looks younger than her real age. Acting. Well! It's good, but still have room to improve.

Rita Sririta: She is the first Nang Aek that I knew, as she took part in lakorn cooperated by TVB and Channel 3. Absolutely a Caucasian look. Who could imagine she is Thai. Anyway, she is very slim but the hips is a bit big. Acting is so so, but she takes variety of lakorns.

Bee Namthip: She is a singer, model and actress. It seems she always take role in She is the leading actress in Channel 5. Although the rating is not so as good as Channel 3 & 7, her acting is quite impressive.

Pancake Khemanit: Though she has a lot of lakorn in Channel 7, I never watch even one. For me, her look is a bit strange. Not beautiful. But her figure is really good. Really curious if Weir Sukollawat is her boyfriend.

Pinky Savika: I watched some of her works. She has joined the business since she was a little child. But her acting is not so good as an old hand. Even she mixed with 8 countries, she looks like Indian. Of course, she is girlfriend of Aum Atichart.

Aum Patchrapa: Sexy is the word for her. Not Pretty. But the body figure is incredible. Her acting is quite natural and could bear different kinds of role though she always mostly acts sexy woman.

Ploy Chermarn: I watch lakorns which she is usually as a supporting actress. She is always in the magazine cover with sexy look. And she is a partying girl too. What more is her entangled relationship with ex boyfriend Dome Pakorn.

Kwan Usamanee: She is gossip girl. I mean she has a lot of negative news. Beautiful. I watch her lakorn. Her acting is quite good indeed. If she can has less scandal and be gentle. Her achievement can be better.

Noon Woranuch: She is elegant rather than beautiful. She looks like Chinese more than Thai. As I never watch her lakorn, I will comment her acting later.

Janie Tienphosuwan: I watch one of her lakorn with Mart. Acting isn't very good. She fits to act as woman has strong character. Her body figure is not good. She looks very big boned. Is she a mixed blood?

Chompoo Araya A. Hargett: I haven't watched any lakorn of her. I just watch some clip of her lakorn. People said she used to take villain in Channel. It fits for her. For me, she is not beautiful. She looks so mature. Her eyes and chin are very strange.

Ae Isariya: Absolute Thai look. It is seldom to find thai look as Nang Aek in the business. She look younger than her age. Her acting is sometime too over.

Aom Phiyada: 2 of her lakorns broadcasted in Hong Kong (Luerd Kattiya and Hua Jai Chocolate). But I found the lakorns are very boring. I can't finish it. Aom has a very traditional Thai look. Her acting is very natural too. However, it seems she is not as popular as Kob. Right? Are they the same generation? or Aom is same generation as Anne?

Of course. It is just my own impression. If anyone who wants to introduce more, just write it down. :p

Updated: 7 May 2009

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ploy Cherman and Dom both broke up already lol... he is currently dating the scandal husband snatcher Cartoon Intira lol... and I got to say he ain't going to date her long either. There has already been news that he's partying with some new gals lol

I will give my review later on the nang eks =D

cecilia

Staff member
just want to add on BEE NAMTHIP, she's contract with CH5, that's why she's acting for ch5 only. -- plus, she's like the powerhouse for ch5 #1 n'ek, like Anne for 3 and Kob for ch7.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Yes i'm surprise you said Bee lakorn has low rating!!! All of her lakorn has been a hit!!! and her acting is magnificant!! :D

denail

sarNie Egg
Yes i'm surprise you said Bee lakorn has low rating!!! All of her lakorn has been a hit!!! and her acting is magnificant!! :D
But I checked the rating. Bee's latest lakorn "Buang Rak Kammatep" rating is the lowest compared to Channel 3 & 7. It's like 5 or something.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I think ANNE is beautiful and I love her. I just can't believe many people didn't pay attention to her as much as they do now. I don't know but I felt the same way before; I thought she wasn't beautiful or pretty at first. Now I can see why people thinks she so beautiful.
I agree about Kwan. She is good at acting love all her lakorns but if she could just have less scandals.
Pinky has it in her, but she just don't know how to make it work.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hey there,
I like ur review except u forgot Noon W. lol

Anne T was never pretty although her acting was incredible.

Aff's acting is not as good either. She can be whiney and annoying with her roles, but she's GORGEOUS!!!

Aum never was pretty. She's average, but body figure wise, shes got it.

Bee Namthip, this girl is both beautiful and tall. I think it's better that she sticks with ch5 because they provide more lakorns for her to do. Plus, I think she has glow since her CH5 days compared to then.

Ok...that's all I think.

I think Noon is gorgeous too but she's been aging lately...still good though! =)

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, never say Ann T is not pretty! :huh: But it's your opinion. :p

Here is mind. Ann T is pretty and very, very talented, like Bella said before it was different and doesn't know why people doesn't pay too much attention to her. That was before. ^_^ Now she is one of the best actresses out there. To me she is the whole package deal! ;)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Ann T: Great acting abilities and she is pretty but not the most beautiful out there. I don't think she's got the whole package either. Her body is not all that great especially her skin. She also doesn't have great skin but this is just my opinion.

Noon W: Beautiful girl with an innocent look and has the most beautiful smile in my opinion. I just love the way she looks but you can tell that she has been aging quite a bit lately. But If I can look like somebody, I would want to look like her.

Aum P: Also a Beautiful girl but not as beautiful as when she first enter the biz. Has beautiful eyes and a great body and sexy is the word that would define her. Her acting is also natural. One thing that I don't find attractive is her smile.

Pancake: Had no idea how she became nang'ek at first. Didn't think that she was pretty enough but as time goes by, I'm starting to like her. I don't really like her as an actress because I don't really watch her lakorn but she has such a cute personality from talkshows of her that I've seen. I'll start to follow more of her work.

Aff T: Pretty and her acting is improving especially in Jai Rao. She did a really good job at acting in a sad role. Hope to see more of her work.

Bee N: Such a tall and pretty girl. Her acting has really improved over the years. She deserves more credit than she is getting. Glad she is with Exact because their lakorns are great.

Sirita J: Very beautiful girl with a great body but acting is not all the great. Love her lakorn Klin Kaew Klang Jai.

Pinky S: I find her beautiful and very sexy(which many may not agree) but acting is not all that great either. I'm glad she's moving to ch3. Hope she can act with her bf and talk better because she always seems like she confuse with her own words when she talks but she is cute when she does that.

Kwan U: Don't have much to comment about her because I don't follow her work. But Judging from her looks, she is pretty but don't like her eyes. Something weird about her eyes.

mvshutters

sarNie Egg
You guys forgot Aom. She has an acquired look. She's not the hot looking thai actress type nor does she play those roles. But she is a very talented actress and has played many different roles.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Ann T: Great acting abilities and she is pretty but not the most beautiful out there. I don't think she's got the whole package either. Her body is not all that great especially her skin. She also doesn't have great skin but this is just my opinion.

Noon W: Beautiful girl with an innocent look and has the most beautiful smile in my opinion. I just love the way she looks but you can tell that she has been aging quite a bit lately. But If I can look like somebody, I would want to look like her.

Aum P: Also a Beautiful girl but not as beautiful as when she first enter the biz. Has beautiful eyes and a great body and sexy is the word that would define her. Her acting is also natural. One thing that I don't find attractive is her smile.

Pancake: Had no idea how she became nang'ek at first. Didn't think that she was pretty enough but as time goes by, I'm starting to like her. I don't really like her as an actress because I don't really watch her lakorn but she has such a cute personality from talkshows of her that I've seen. I'll start to follow more of her work.

Aff T: Pretty and her acting is improving especially in Jai Rao. She did a really good job at acting in a sad role. Hope to see more of her work.

Bee N: Such a tall and pretty girl. Her acting has really improved over the years. She deserves more credit than she is getting. Glad she is with Exact because their lakorns are great.

Sirita J: Very beautiful girl with a great body but acting is not all the great. Love her lakorn Klin Kaew Klang Jai.

Pinky S: I find her beautiful and very sexy(which many may not agree) but acting is not all that great either. I'm glad she's moving to ch3. Hope she can act with her bf and talk better because she always seems like she confuse with her own words when she talks but she is cute when she does that.

Kwan U: Don't have much to comment about her because I don't follow her work. But Judging from her looks, she is pretty but don't like her eyes. Something weird about her eyes.
i agreed with what you've said about most of those top actress there. Here's my brief short opinion:

Ann: i agreed that she has great acting abilities/talent, but to me, she's not the most beautiful, i never find her pretty esp her skin, height and face.

Noon: She has great talent in acting, i can feel her character whether she's happy or sad, esp her crying, she's the best crying actress plus she shows her emotions to the audience really well, they were very touchy. She also the most beautiful girl out there. i love her curve body, soft skin, smooth hair, innocent look and beautiful smile, when she smiles, she just gorgeous- to me she got the whole package. Same if i can choose to look like someone, i want to look like her.

Aump: This girl got the sexiest look and body. Same with other said: sexy is the term to describe her. I don't like her smile either. Her acting is great but not at the top A list because i cannot feel her character and her emotions were not deep enough....sorry that's just my opinion.

Aom: I agreed that, we have forgot Aom. She is too short to me, but i can find her pretty sometimes and she has great acting ability.

Kob: how can anyone forgot this No. 1 n'ek of Ch7? I know that she doesn't have any lakorns anymore and she left the industry now, but i just want to make comparision, she is the classical thai beauty and her acting was really great. I only hate that she usually liked to play as a stubborn n'ek who wanted to revenge, other than that she's really good actress.

Aff: i've seen her two lakorns. She is pretty and young and her acting is good too but can be improved.

Bee: Also seen many of her lakorns. Must admiited that her acting been improved alot. She's tall and pretty but too me, she's too tall, and i don't like her skin, esp her face, she got so many black dots?(what's the word for it?) and although she's tall, i don't like her body, no curve and too skinny.

i think i'll stop here now, for the others i haven't seen much so don't want to mention too much........

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
omg. you write so to the point :eek:
i love it. i like the style you used.
short sentences, to the point.
im amazed by that by itself. aahaha.

it's good to read other opinions. wow.

THANKS.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Here's my review on Kob and Aom

Kob S:

Pretty and talented but if you ask me if I think she's the most talented or the most beautiful girl out there, my answer would be "no". She also doesn't make the best lakorn choices and wish she had left ch7 in a long time especially when they don't even promote most of her lakorns. She's famous but she still needs promotion and wish she would stop promoting the newcomers because whenever she does that, it seems like she's losing her leadership in lakorn because they focus too much on the newcomers. Despite all of that, I still love her and one of her biggest fan and feel so sad that she still hasn't accepted any new lakorns.

Aom P:

Also a fan of hers. Cute and talented is the word to describe her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok after holding it in i just have one thing to say opinions matter to say that someone has never been pretty is pretty far fetch...i respect your opinion but please considerate of how others will feel by saying that lets just keep it to comments on acting/performing wise not looks...hope this doesn't start something lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love many of the n'eks and have my own reviews too.. but of course im too lazy so wont say much lol... i do agree with you on some.. hehe..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Anne Tongprasom:she's okay but i think sum actor thats young shouldn't being acting wit her casue she's kinda old for them....but she's still young for her age.....she should be acting with people like willy... that gae range...though i like her acting...sometimes i dislike it cause she gets to play with young actor that does even match her age nor look...not to say she's ugly...she is okay looking.....

Aff Taksaorn: i dislike her voice totally after jai rao....it just a mess up for me....her acting is so-so...pretty but the voice gottago...especially when she starts crying for help...sometimes I feel that her nose is too big for her face….

Rita Sririta: love rita...very pretty...i dunt think her hip is big at all i just dunt like the mouth.....n sumtimes the speaking that gets shakey…..

Bee Namthip: i only like her after i watch krks......very pretty beng n’rai…can act….dunno about the singing…..

Pancake Khemanit: i barely watch sum of her lakorn....i think she's pretty but about her acting…I think she need more practice….in somewhat…..dunt get me wrong…i am a fan of her but I dunt get why the director of people who give her so much n’ek role when she acts the same thing from the other lakorn….

Pinky Savika: very pretty..look childish…..i never finish any of her lakorns…I dunno why…but so far…her lakorns r very boring to me…

Aum Patchrapa: I dunt like her…she kinda act all that….hate all her lakorn…dislike her…dislike her….

Ploy Chermarn: very pretty….okay kinda person…..

Kwan Usamanee: I like her but I just hate hearing rumors about her…it makes me kinda dunt watch her acting as much…I like her nose…

Noon Woranuch: I dislike this gal like aum p…I dunno why…I dislike them…though many people like her…I only watch her lakorn rahut raissaya…because of the storyline…not because of her nor the p’ek…

Janie Tienphosuwan: very pretty…she dun’t look big…just some big bone girll…very cute…

Chompoo Araya A. Hargett: very pretty…hope she play more n’ek role at ch.3…sometimes…she reminds me of the Grinch…..who stole christmas…..

Ae Isariya: her skin annoys me…though she’s pretty…n good at acting…

Aom Phiyada: love her acting n look but she so tiny…her height…..

Pat P: she’s okay…I’m getting tire of her trying to act funny n all that…its just not good looking for her face….

Namfon P:very pretty but sometimes she’s very dark…..

Wiew W: very pretty…..gorgeous…change face everytime…look differ everytime…her lines on her side of her mouth annoys me sometimes….first time acting is okay…sometimes…it looks like she’s going to smile even though the scene was so serious….

Pueng K: love his girl…perfect body…hate n’ek who’s hella skinny with no meat…it scares me…very good at acting for the first time…after seeing ngao asko…I think she needs to rest her eyes…i love her eyebrow....

Best A: i love best….but I dunno why she play such a boring role as n’ek n krks….it just makes her look hella dead…..hope she’ll have more lakorn out soon…love her eyes......

Paula: ha a great smile…okay looking…..but I dunt like her acting..n I feel she’s way too old for BIe….

Pang O: I prefer as supporting actress or n’rai….she doesn’t match n’ek role…not that pretty…

Yui J: I love yui…best actress in ch7 for me…hope she play more n’ek role…her producer or people…dunt know to give her good roles when she plays n’ek….of course she need better looking p’ek for her….not old p’ek like vee, arnus…etc….love her silky hair….

Vicky: I like her after jai rao…I prefer as n’ek in that lakorn then aff….very pretty…

Matt: nebie bt haven’t watch any of her lakorn yet…

Teaw: looks pretty cute…haven’t follow up to any lakorn of her lately….

Cheer T: very pretty…has good body…love her hair when its long…dislike her singing though…need more n’ek role….

Cherry : never really watch any of her lakorn until her mafia lakorn with mart…kinda old looking but still pretty…n tall….

Jakajaan: love her …she’s very gorgeous…hope she play more n’ek role….

Jaja: very pretty…nice body…need more lakorns to play…haven’t seen her in a long time…

Ja japitta: okay looking…I think she should play role like p’ek or n’ek little sister….i think its better for her…

Nat m : love her eye…look like egyption….okay looking…singing is okay…..

Kob: I dunno…okay looking…I only like her lakorn with Stephan the nurse one…so far…I dislike her singins…sometimes she annoys me playing so much alkron over n over agauin with num…she needs a new partner…

Nadia: she needs to come back n play supporting or n’ek roles…I think some newbies can’t even beat her acting…she’s cute n lovely…

Ann A: such a sweet innocent lady…very cute…lovely….pretty…nice body..she’s not fat at all…I think she has a good bosy like Pueng n Janie….

Toey: hate her…try to act cute or be funny…dislike her….weird tiny looking….

Peak: okay looking…I think she look nice except her teeth kinda both me sometimes…

Fang: very pretty…cute…nice bosy…but after she play n’ek in sila…I kinda dunt like her as much…she made the lakorn…awwwnnwaa..

Kat English: dunno about her acting…I prefer as a singer though…sexy but her look is okay….

Mew: the gal from roy added hang ruk…okay looking…same as aff the nose kinda bother mee…but her voice is okay…doesn’t suck when she cry…

Noon s: need her hair long……then that’ll be okay…..

Jui: pretty…but I never watch any of her lakorn…..

Pim zaza: sometimes she annoys me…okay looking…

So far….yeah these r n’ek I have so far...sum n’ek I like but some I dislike….sorry for fans who r piss by my opinion…:D