"My Lucky Star" starring Jimmy Lin

always_young

sarNie Egg
So anyways i went to Bingo store today and bought this movie.
My Lucky Star. The Hmong name is Hlub Koj Tsis Khuv Xim Txoj Sia.
i Think its pretty good.
anyone seen it yet?
LOVE JIMMY LIN.
HE'S SO CUTEEEE....=)

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
So anyways i went to Bingo store today and bought this movie.
My Lucky Star. The Hmong name is Hlub Koj Tsis Khuv Xim Txoj Sia.
i Think its pretty good.
anyone seen it yet?
LOVE JIMMY LIN.
HE'S SO CUTEEEE....=)

so how many scenes did they cut out? 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000? :D

cecilia

Staff member
i love the original version ..
which btw, came with english subtitle -- i say soso sub.
but i did enjoy it and it cost less than 40 dollars :loool:

i hope the dub version is good or have a hot p'ek voice .. LOl

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't finish this cuz I think Jimmy Lin just didn't fit this type of genre... i'm more used to seeing him in wusia. I think there's like 20 episodes so I do wonder how many parts they cut out? I might just finish the drama now, then watch the dubbed version.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
OMG I've been waiting for this movie to be dubbed. I love this movie so much! But dang, they cut out like half of the movie. That's sucks! Are the voices good? Why did they have to change the title.. they could have named it “Koj Yog Kuv Lub Hnub Qub Ci� or something like that.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
o wow..they dubb that drama..from mine opinion its goood..When it came out i was all crazy bout it..i was suppose to work on my essays n instead i watch that drama at skool..meh bad gurlo. Its crazy cause one person upload it after the drama air n the other one subb it.. but i was so into it that i watch it without sub then i went back n watch the sub..I love this drama till it kind of hit the end cause it kind of drag..but after all its a good drama n i did get addicted to it n this other korean drama call GOLDEN BRIDE..love both

pclkck

sarNie Egg
sorry to say that jimmy is not as good looking as he use to be....i've seen some pic of him without the photoshop and boy he looks soooo tired and he got wrinkles. And his voice is not that great. His older movies were okay but i don't like any of the new ones. Just like everyone else the new ones just suck...its like all the production companies in the world just run out of ideas.

EternalSunshine

sarNie Hatchling
This was one of my favorite dramas. I just didn't understand why the main girl is Korean so she had to be dubbed to Taiwanese or whatever but the role did suit her well. You feel the emotions so much better in the original version. But yeah, its worth buying.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i just bought the original version of this drama...but i bought it cause...my cousin says that this drama is really good...i havent watched the whole thing yet but so far its good

pajnra

sarNie Egg
i've seen the original one a while back and i loved it. i would love to watch the dubbed one but i hope the voices are good.