My Job - Your Job

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh my gawd! i got paper cuts too! and the funny thing is....i dont realise that i got it on the moment of the cut. i would realize it like later on in the day. lol...i'd see scars and scratchs on my fingers and im like....WTF haha

anyway....yea filing sucks when u think about it. sitting at an office with good AC doesn't make it any better, but i never had to file loads and loads like u guys. i take folders that i pull out from the vault and just put the latest insurance and financial shit on the top first. its too easy of a job that it is too boring lol.

noungning

Heartless
lol hey... i've heard from various ppl who's tried it that lotion is good for the skin to prevent paper cuts because it cuts because it is dried so it makes sense...

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
I only file sometimes and thats when I'm required too. Most of the time I just sit and audit yearly financial statements, then quarterly, budget and bonds. My job can be boring sometimes but its the job I enjoyed and what I studied for.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
reagan gets to handle $$$$$$!!! hahaha.....i handle insurance. it is reallly boring...but i finally got my own phone and computer for data entry - yay!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Reagan said:
I'm a cash collector, its good job I guess depend on the person =)
[post="127007"][/post]​

ohoh Reagan is a collector. hahaha.

hahaha.....i handle insurance. it is reallly boring...but i finally got my own phone and computer for data entry - yay!
I work for an insurance company too!!! Basically, i just sit around faxing doc to important people and clients.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
gotta work tmrw....ahh!!!!!! i truly hate sitting there pretty much doing nothing. when there are no papers, i just pretend to do something, make myself look busy...listening to my mp3 player till the battery run out.

help me!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Amira said:
gotta work tmrw....ahh!!!!!! i truly hate sitting there pretty much doing nothing. when there are no papers, i just pretend to do something, make myself look busy...listening to my mp3 player till the battery run out.

help me!
[post="129577"][/post]​
Hahaha....I do the same..most of the time i don't much to do...the first week of the month is data entry...the second and third week...processing claims (at time..i'm sitting there listening to music half the time...)the last two week of the month i go out driving to the providers house checking their paperwork..and all those good stuff...lol...if their paperworks are not done i dock them...that means...no they don't earn any money if they don't have their paperwork up to date...and I get to leave work early...and still get paid for my 8 hours of work...lol...yep.... that's basically a routine for me...every month...and it's a good job...love the childrens... =]

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
Amira said:

help me!
[post="129577"][/post]​

Me too, thats why i'm mostly in sarnworld during the day than night. I'm usually here to read alot of posts but barely post any comment. :p If only I'm allowed to watch movie in this pc it'll be awsome.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
duuuude! guess what!

i dont work anymore :( u no what happened this morning? i got up to go to work as usual - went in at 8 AM. Usually on mondays, i let my supervisor sign my timesheet so i can fax it to my temp. service because i work as a temporary worker. so anyway...i went in and she signed my time sheet and told her i couldn't work today because i was gonna be busy all day with a relative on some errands. so yeah, i told her that and she said ok and then i left. i drove to my temp. service place and picked up my check for 2 weeks ago. that's when the receptionist told me that they (the bank i was working with) didnt need me anymore; my supervisor had called the receptionist to inform her that they didnt need me anymore because the project was over. i was pissed, even though i knew that i was working temporarily for their project, but it's the fact that they could have told me earlier that they wasn't gonna need me. i just need to know prior instead of letting me walk in to work like a damn idiot, thinking that i still work.

grrrrrrrrrrrr!

but anyway...the receptionist told me that she'll find me another job - yes! i hope it will be better sigh*

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... a lot of cool jobs...

well... i work at Barnes & Noble Bookseller bookstore... it's an excellent place... so many interesting books and i get a good discount on Starbucks stuffs... YEAH!...

i also have another job during the school year on campus as the coordinator for a program hosted by my college of education... i basically bring in students in middle school and give them a taste of college life and potential fields they may like... I HAVE MY OWN OFFICE WITH MY OWN COMPUTER TO USE FOR MY WORK!!! such a great thing!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
wow... a lot of cool jobs...

well... i work at Barnes & Noble Bookseller bookstore... it's an excellent place... so many interesting books and i get a good discount on Starbucks stuffs... YEAH!...

i also have another job during the school year on campus as the coordinator for a program hosted by my college of education... i basically bring in students in middle school and give them a taste of college life and potential fields they may like... I HAVE MY OWN OFFICE WITH MY OWN COMPUTER TO USE FOR MY WORK!!! such a great thing!!!
[post="135711"][/post]​

I always wanted to work at barnes and nobles!!!! darn them they wouldn't take me :( :( :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i was lucky... so many of my friends applied and haven't heard back from them at all... i guess i'm just special... 55555

hakage

sarNie Egg
dfemc said:
amira: hey, nice start chica. i'm not much of an office kinda person, so i couldn't ever really work that kind of work. i'm more manual; i prefer to do things with my hands...but it gets laborous of course.

but that's cool...u'll be in an AC room, that's for sure :)
[post="114400"][/post]​
hey im hiring, wanna work for me? :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I work at a Corporate bank...what am I doing there don't ask me...it pays well :)

But my job is so boring...for real...how can these people work like this...I love what I studied in school but Dang it's so hard to find a job in those areas...so competitive and much more.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
speaking of jobs i have an interview 2moro at 3!!!! :shocked: im so nervous! i hate it but then i need money!!